Kevin Pietersen Resigns As England Captain And Peter Moores sacked as Coach

Yeh, I realise that now haha. I just presumed she would have considering they're married. I suppose Jessica Pietersen doesn't really work as well as Taylor anyway. Apoligies.

/Fool. :p

Mark my words. At the rate English Cricket is going the ECB will appoint Gazza as the next coach! :p

why is this all fuss happening in England Cricket......I thought it was free from the stuff we see in Indian Cricket...Politics and Corruption

why is this all fuss happening in England Cricket......I thought it was free from the stuff we see in Indian Cricket...Politics and Corruption

I don't think the ECB is as corrupt, but in matters of authority it is just as straight-laced as the BCCI.

They're certainly not corrupt; just incompetent.

Line and Length - Times Online - WBLG: Who likes who?

After reading this article i reckon Monty or Bell should be captain. Someone who isn't part of any Cliques. Bell's social life suprises me. I expected him to be a Pietersen pet. He seems to be a loner like Monty.

I'm not sure either of them would be good leaders plus it's debatable if either should be in the team currently.

The state of the ECB brings up the interesting, age-old topic of businessmen running cricket or cricketers running a business. Cricketers would be the choice of cricket fans, I'm sure, but the game would be likely to suffer as a whole because of poor business management.

Joe, you recieved a reply from the ECB to your e-mails yet? Think I may have e-mailed the wrong section though :p. I did get a reply however, this is what I got:

Hi Dan

Thanks for your email and your very well-made arguments. Yes, we read the lot; and you've made some very good points.

It's very hard for us on the website team to comment on selection matters; so we'll have to wait and see what transpires over the coming months.

With very best wishes

ECB Feedback

Nice to see that they actually replied, and that they were complimentary about how well made my arguments were :D. ECB = Win ! =D

Wonder what Geoff Miller's ECB e-mail address is........ Worth sending an e-mail to [email protected]? :p

I think they were just being nice KP :p

Loners don't make great captains, or so I hear...

No reply, mine was more of an incoherent rant than a well reasoned argument though. I may have slightly insulted the selection committee and the delightful workers at the ECB and told them some monkeys with a list and a pen could probably pick a better team. :p

Users who are viewing this thread