Matches Posted Khaya Majola u/19 Tournament - And the winner is?

Ruan Haasbroek
Jean du Plessis
Todd Walker

EDIT: It is Todd Walker actually, not Tom Walker.

Last edited:
@Rudolph You have forgotten to add Aaron Mokwena (whom I picked in round-1) in my players list. Please do so. My next three U-19 players are-

Kevin Pretorius
Ricardo Vasconcelos
Asad Patel

Also, check PM.

Update

All quotas for CSA Youth development players are filled.

Most of the squads are shaping up nicely!

:os:Provincial player drafts left per Franchise:
Cricket Records | Records | Coca-Cola Khaya Majola Week, 2015/16 | Tournament statistics | ESPN Cricinfo
Cricket Records | Records | Coca-Cola Khaya Majola Week, 2015/16 | Most runs | ESPN Cricinfo
Cricket Records | Records | Coca-Cola Khaya Majola Week, 2015/16 | Most wickets | ESPN Cricinfo

Some links to assist!

Interesting read: CSA 2015 Coca Cola Khaya Majola Week.pdf - Google Drive

Last edited:
I don't understand what just happened and what to do?
You can draft players from outside the player list. Use the links provided to build your best possible squad. Just PM me the players together with their player info (Bio) with a link of their bio, in order for me to create the player in the simulator.
If their is any of your current :os:Provincial players you are not happy with PM me a substitute for that player, just double check if the player hasn't already been drafted :)

Ryan Rickelton, Brandon Glover and Janneman Malan.

Philip Carstens
Ruan De Swarft
Vian Maritz
Vian Maritz already drafted by the Knights.

It's probably safer to have a look at the squad list that gets updated more often than the player lists.

Today at 11:14 AM

zwarriorAssociate Captain

National Team:
clear.png

Domestic Team:
RCB
i want to replace my :wkb:Ricardo Vasconcelos:os: with:wkb:V Maritz:os: Vian Maritz | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

I want to replace my :bwl:Asad Patel:os: with :bwl:J Dawood:os: Junaid Dawood | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

I checked and no one is using those two players. Thank you.

Last edited:
Vian Maritz already drafted by the Knights.

It's probably safer to have a look at the squad list that gets updated more often than the player lists.

Today at 11:14 AM

zwarriorAssociate Captain

National Team:
clear.png

Domestic Team:
RCB
i want to replace my :wkb:Ricardo Vasconcelos:os: with:wkb:V Maritz:os: Vian Maritz | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

I want to replace my :bwl:Asad Patel:os: with :bwl:J Dawood:os: Junaid Dawood | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

I checked and no one is using those two players. Thank you.
Ouch.
I was checking other manager posts in the thread so Maritz was not mentioned in any one I picked him.

Users who are viewing this thread