Liverpool FC - Barclays Premier League 07/08 [PES 06][PS2]

etho11

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The hard thing about your story is that you are doing it on Ps2. But keep going cos i like it.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Liverpool lose 2 more!

Liverpool have lost 4-1 in Tottenhman afetr getting off to a flyer with Babel hitting the crossbar early and was making lots of breaks and then let rip a great through ball to Gerrard who took advantage to score. Tottenham equaled right before halftime and it was 1-1 at the break. Then in the 52nd 56th and 59th minutes Tottenham scores 3 goals in quick succession to pull the game away from Liverpool. A week later and Liverpool were facing a determined Aresnal and were down 3-0 at the break. But in the 68th minute Gerrard scored a cracker to pull hope back into the game and in the 72nd minute he scored again to make it 3-2. Liverpool kept getting close but Henry secured the game with a goal in the 85th minute to make it 4-2.

Press Conference
Media; Babel is going good, there was great signs for you guys against Aresnal and agaisn Everton next week you want to convert them into wins.

Benitez;Yes, We were making those chances i was talking about, next week maybe we can win
Media; The mids are..... Rafa? Where are you going?

Benitez; we have a game tomorrow, i need to go and get my team ready.

The media are left stunned.

Tottenham- 4
Liverpool-1

Arensal- 4
Liverpool- 2

Next game; Liverpool vs Everton

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Far out! Matt! You are struggling! The Spurs?!! Hahaha!

Everton is going to be tough aye?!

Gooner_2k7_UK

School Cricketer
u hav to pm the spin if you want to start this story, im afraid (as ur story is of low quality). thats obviouslt the done thing around here.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Gooner, I love you. FB, this story is good, I love reading about you troubles.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Why thanks Hooper :rolleyes:
Sorry guys for the crummy update, i was behind a few games and any more waiting i will forgot what happens when i play other games on PES :p

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Liverpool take out Derby!
Liverpoolfans.jpg

Liverpool have won their first game of the season 1-0. They dominated all the possesion in the first 30 minutes but just couldn't put the ball in the back of the net. Everton didn't get the ball into Reinas area until the 23rd minute when Carragher camly gave Reina a pass back. There first shot came in the 33rd minute. Ryan Babel did the honours just after half time after he made a great break and had a shot which the keeper saved but Babel got to the rebound in time to knock it into the net.
Babel finished with an 8.5 rating.

Press Conference
Media; Change of line-up today, proved effective.

Benitez; Yes, i decided to bring back Torres for Kuyt and Moved Gerrard and Kewell to the CM positions and brang in Pennant for Alosno and move Pennant and Benayoun up to RM and LM.

Media; Gerrard and Kewell much more impressive today do you think?

Benitez; Yes they were much better, Had more room to move and delivered excellent balls to Benayoun who dominated on his side.

Media; Good win Rafa.

Liverpool- 1
Everton- 0

Hooper

ICC Board Member
OH MY GOD! Liverpool finally win a match everyone.

Yeah, I agree, I think that formation change made all the difference. A simple formation change does wonders for a teams structure not only in real football, but also in PES:D

Babel is in some good form as well, very nice!

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Damn! Liverpool beat The Toffees. I hope for you that this is the start of a good season.

Users who are viewing this thread