LT20 Cancelled - please delete/lock thread

i do agree with you totally but i dont think we should cancel it.

just give it a bit more time to complete and if we continue to be unable to compete successfully then maybe there will be no other option!

Gunner mate, I understand your frustration and the canceling of the league, however, do not throw away your copy just yet. Give the game another chance after the patch, as that will also affect online play. Would hate to lose an honest player on AC09, we need all that we can keep.

ok i may have overreacted, have had food poisoning last two days, cloudy head and all that. Not to mention stomach rentching sickness - damn fish shop.

As far as i have read, online functions are unable to be fixed? The patch thread says nothing of improvements to online play only AI and edges. (yes, edges - ????????)

Beijing2008 is another online disgrace. That was never patched. It seems once the initial money has been made, the publishers/developers move on to the next game. I am in the domestic appliance trade, it's the same there. It seems there is no pride in anything nowadays.

There are mixed messages coming. No one from Transmission has said anything about online play, but PC admins have said to expect any changes made to the game to also be made online.

Should only be a few more weeks. Just out of curiosity which bug crashed the game? the ones I encounter most frequently are :

1) Bowlers leg hits stump, bowler refuses to run in after

2) Ball goes for a catch but is stranded in middle air and everyone is walking around slowly

These are the only 2 that actually crash the game, from my personal experience, the rest are just bad run out decisions, both batsman at the same end, etc but those dont crash the game.

Sorry it didn't work out mate. Happy to give you the win points as you were in control of the match. As long as I get my bonus for bowling you out. ;)

if the tournament restarts, i didnt get a bonus point for scoring 148 runs against kellerwwfc :help

i dont think your game hasbeen added in the table yet ccc.

however i thought tht the tourney was still on or am i wrong there?

I was told its canceled and have made other commitments now,

The big Cancelled sign also has not changed, so dont think its coming back. I think gunner is waiting to see what the patch does to online play first.

Sorry to say LT20 has been cancelled. I am willing to run a tourney, but the starting line up need to be players with proven commitment and located in the UK. This should eliminate any connection problems that have frustrated LT20. I will start a new thread stating the rules now.

Users who are viewing this thread