Mafia: Discussion, History and Waiting List Thread

The mafia forum is active again!!! Holy shit guys! :O

Long time no see. How has everyone been?

To those who are interested in my upcoming game, it will be a sequel kind-of where the game continues to another game with a dramatic end to the previous one. And obviously, the sequel will include different game types like expert cop, pure mafia, unorthodox mafia etc...

Biggest mafia game ever (in terms of continued story/sequel) :)

Last edited:
@Fake Passport What about the wildcard game in Mafia Championship any news?

Nope. Game 10 is going at the moment, and theres 15 games to get through before those wildcard games. I'm not overly optimistic about my chances, my reads are pretty good, but my ability to use that to orchestrate lynches is pretty bad as my posting style tends to have me on the mafia/town borderline. I suppose it depends how they look at it. On Day 2 of my game I posted a list of 3 people I thought was mafia and was ultimately right. If they are reading the game, had the town followed me by Night 2 we would have offed 2 of the scum, but the fact I couldn't get anything to happen doesn't make me a great player.

Also throwing my name into the mod queue again.

PC Mafia Hall of Fame
Aditya - 9
barmyarmy

Abhas - 7
BKB1991

Manly - 6

Hedger_14 - 5

Haarithan - 4
Bevab
Varun
User2010
MaD

Zhuorb - 3
Themer
Papa Smurf
CG123

Puddleduck - 2
RPHKR
AngryPixel
Zohaib
Spoobir
Sedition
Chewie
treva
Mark
Yudi

Iridescentt - 1
Umair2000
6ry4nj
Long Legs
AfridiRulez
gudduthemaster
Simsanta123
ZoraxDoom
P Squared
Swirler
Dr Pepper
Near
Aray
Ollie_H
Highlander999
@Fake Passport kindly update the Hall of Fame. I'm sure guys like User, Jack and Simon has moved up the rankings.

Wow, just went back and saw when you said that, fair call on being next in the queue. Ill let you and Simon/PE work out who goes when but Ill mod after both of you have had a chance.
I have no problem waiting if you have planned a small game like Dethy.
I am happy to wait to commence after Simon, PE and Yours game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread