Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Radonx

Club Cricketer
This would keep the game lot more organized. Maybe a new thread for statistics?

About Abhas, if he was banned then who would die in night 1. There should be a guinea pig for testing :p

Abhas

Retired Administrator
If I'm banned from mafia, trust me, the doctor will be confused whom to protect, the cop will the confused whom to investigate, the tracker will be confused whom to track, the mafia will be confused whom to kill, the town will be confused whom to (or not to :p ) trust.

Now it's upto you, you want the confusion I bring in when I play or the confusion that comes along when I don't play.
:spy

----------

Coming back to the point, I agree that mafia games have had a lot of success on this forum and we can make it much more interesting if Abhas is banned from these games. Those in favor shall pm Colin.

Seriously, you boring people saying that! Look how interesting I've made mafia games.. Ask BKB :p

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
If I'm banned from mafia, trust me, the doctor will be confused whom to protect, the cop will the confused whom to investigate, the tracker will be confused whom to track, the mafia will be confused whom to kill, the town will be confused whom to (or not to ) trust.
Couldn't agree more! :p

BTW can someone add RPHKR's game in the first post. The game marks my first win! :D

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well certainly not User who played in the first ever mafia game on PC
:(

I take pride in some good performances over the games though. :p

Seriously, you boring people saying that! Look how interesting I've made mafia games.. Ask BKB

What you did, what you did? I missed something?

----------

Well certainly not User who played in the first ever mafia game on PC
Hey, I won that game FYI. So, am not the bad. Mark and myself were the winners, I remember seeing on the first post. :D

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Records suggest, Abhas' record is close to be broken by certain two members and no, those two members aren't User and Colin. ;)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
We basically need more detailed records. Things like games played, MVPs won, number of people who won with you, won as alignments etc.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I was just looking at Cricket Mafia. No wonder Abhas won when he got 3 incarnations :D

Edited to add: he got 3 in the next game as well...

ARay

County Cricketer
I think anonymous mafia might be the future of mafia games in Planet Cricket atleast. It removes a lot of bias from the games and unnecessary Abhas deaths :p

Users who are viewing this thread