Mindstorm Studios develops official game for Cricket World Cup 2011

deep007ism

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
CD version is not a browser based game. Check this link
YouTube - ICC World Cup Cricket Game

----------

Mindstorm studios planned to release worldcup game only,2 to 3 years before itself they decided. Thats why they initially tested the cricket revolution game. their first choice is cricket power. you can see the details in above video.

----------

Anybody got the CD version of that game in chennai.Still i not able to get in shop.

means it will not be a browser game?

deep007ism

Club Captain
It'll be, just that it will be a safer option than download, as you can download it only once.

it will be browser based after paying 300 bucks too???????

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yes, yes and there won't be any support after Dec 31, 2011. Servers will be shut.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
i think, its not going to be a browser game. it will be like cricket revolution. i saw some one playing on pc in an expo, where i did not buy this game.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hello Sir,

That means that after Dec 31st 2011 there will no longer be any support or online component functioning. The game is available to play for as long as you want until that point.

Tarek
On 2011-02-24, at 9:02 PM, User wrote:

> Look I'm really interested in buying this game. That is why I'm following it keenly.
>
> The thing which puts me off is 'The online components will be sunset on December 31st 2011.'
>
> So, what does this mean? We can't play this game after 31st Dec 2011? Will anything be done from your part to let me play the game after that?

It is a browser based game which you can play only till Dec 31, 2011.

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
Here i am attaching screenshot cd version of cricket power. It is not played in browser.

Attachments

• CWC CD.png
    CWC CD.png
    217.5 KB · Views: 142

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
No chance of full screen. Its totally offline game. No need of browser.

zohaib_25

School Cricketer
hello any news when the game will be availaible in Pakistan :(..Indian site don't ship to Pakistan..:(

maskedkane

School Cricketer
just bought the game from flipcart.com

hey guys bought the game on retail from flipcar and to allof ur surprise it is not browser based it is like cricket revolution which runs on pc without any internet connection. coming to the gameply the game is quiet easy not tough like revolution and the new batting controls makes it easy ,i would have preferred the old batting teqnique anyway would post a full review of the game very soon bye. and by the way the game costed me 224 rs. thnks.quite a good and entertaining game.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yes, the CD game is offline based, but everyone else who can't get the CD locally can only get the online only game that can't be used after the 31st of December.

AFAIK, the CD game is still browser-based, and what you run is just a browser wrapper.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Matt, does it mean if I buy the CD I will be able to play it without net and after 31st Dec?

Users who are viewing this thread