NBA Discussion Thread

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Watching the Orlando vs Lakers game and this is the worst officiating I have ever seen. NBA refs are crap, a league with such high standards and such low quality officiating.

P

pcfan123

NBA refs are the worst out of all American sports, at least once a season some of them get caught betting on games they are officiating.

In fact the entire NBA is a disgrace, beating up fans, athletes shooting themselves/bringing guns into the locker room and half the squads are on parole :laugh

Its basically like watching convicts with millions of dollars.

BTW if you can't tell, I hate basketball.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Your a tosser, basketball is good.

I enjoy my NFL and NBA equally.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
In fact the entire NBA is a disgrace, beating up fans, athletes shooting themselves/bringing guns into the locker room and half the squads are on parole :laugh
I think you've actually confused the NFL and the NBA. There have definitely been more NFL players accused of crime and going to jail than NBA players in the last few years. The NBA just has isolated events every once in a while.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yeah, the sheer of murders, gun violence and sexual assault charges is more in the NFL.

ben_roethlisberger-11643.jpg

P

pcfan123

So is the amount of players, as a percentage its way higher in the NBA

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
So is the amount of players, as a percentage its way higher in the NBA
I'd like to see some real numbers.

And if we're playing like that then I can say in the NBA the crowd is a lot closer to the players, increasing the amount of annoyance they can cause.

Incidents in the NBA are few and far between. In fact, the only high profile cases I can recall are Arenas this year, Kobe a few years ago and the Indiana-Detroit brawl.

P

pcfan123

Woot, finally some NBA hate!

Its all about March Madness folks!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Basketball players are SUPPOSE to run around. NBA players dont, not anymore. They are just standing there and earing $$. They are overpaid

P

pcfan123

Marquette out in round 1 :rtfl

Texas and Wake Forst in a super defensive game right now. 3-2 after almost 4 minutes in!

Users who are viewing this thread