New Brian Lara Cricket is in Development !!!

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
c07 was way better than blic07,hope codies do better the next time.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Well said, Kev, right on the money. Couldn't agree with you more.

Yours will take them all. :cool:

Seriously hope Codies do make the game playable on US Xbox systems. My computer could barely run the BLIC 07 Demo so anything more advanced than that and I wouldn't be able to buy it anyway.

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Wow, cricket game for PS3 :)
I got dissapointed on PS2 & PSP...
Let's hope it won't be a hattrick =/

morson93

Club Cricketer
YES!!! I Cant W8, Theyve Got Everything They Need To Make A Great Cricket Game, Hopefully A Great Wii Cricket Game (Fingers Crossed)

Brian Lara Is A Interesting Game On The Comp In My Opinon, I Could Play A Full Test If I Wanted Because Im Not Gona Get Bored Because On Brian Lara You Actually Pic Up Some Wickets, The Battings Is Also Alot More Interesting IMO, The Comp Actually Trys For Some Runs Too. You Also Have Online And You Can Even Choose Your Pads, Bat, Gloves, Helmet And Extras,
Ok So It Dosnt Hav Good Kits Or Official Names When You Dont Play ICC World Cup Or Champ Trophy But People At PC Correct These, I Couldnt Ask For Any More:D

Last edited:

Insomniac

Title Recipient
YES!!! I Cant W8, Theyve Got Everything They Need To Make A Great Cricket Game, Hopefully A Great Wii Cricket Game (Fingers Crossed)

Brian Lara Is A Interesting Game On The Comp In My Opinon, I Could Play A Full Test If I Wanted Because Im Not Gona Get Bored Because On Brian Lara You Actually Pic Up Some Wickets, The Battings Is Also Alot More Interesting IMO, The Comp Actually Trys For Some Runs Too. You Also Have Online And You Can Even Choose Your Pads, Bat, Gloves, Helmet And Extras,
Ok So It Dosnt Hav Good Kits Or Official Names When You Dont Play ICC World Cup Or Champ Trophy But People At PC Correct These, I Couldnt Ask For Any More:D
What the hell?

hindusid

School Cricketer
Does this mean that a new brian lara game is coming soon?

Thanks

fk915

Club Cricketer
If you read the article it clearly says "four title deal for four years" that means the game will come out every year. It also says "the next title is due next year" I think next year is 2008. I dont know why people hoping it will come out 2009.

Last edited:

International Coach
codies announce their games well in advance,so everyone ll know when the game is going to come out.i hope they dont lie like they did the last time around and atleast attempt to make a decent game.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Yuvraj Singh International Cricket - FTW!
Lets hope it replaces the original :)

It does not really matter what the game is called as long as its good and ofcorse it works fine on USY'S PC... damn, I've not played BLIC 07 till this day..

International Coach
It does not really matter what the game is called as long as its good and ofcorse it works fine on USY'S PC... damn, I've not played BLIC 07 till this day..

you are probably better off not playing it.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I really really like the Interface Graphics, the player faceses, I wish I had a great Graphic Card, you don't know how much i want to have fun playing that.

Users who are viewing this thread