New Zealand Tour of the West Indies - June-August 2012

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Isn't it going to be almost the same ODI side for New Zealand. No McCullum again?

I have no Idea why the guy is being "rested". Narine and Bravo played in the IPL finals, flew to England and played in that series and have continued on from there. McCullum has had about a month off from the end of the IPL up to now so I don't really see a reason for him to be rested,

War

Chairman of Selectors
Isn't it going to be almost the same ODI side for New Zealand. No McCullum again?

I have no Idea why the guy is being "rested". Narine and Bravo played in the IPL finals, flew to England and played in that series and have continued on from there. McCullum has had about a month off from the end of the IPL up to now so I don't really see a reason for him to be rested,

NZ like most teams have to manage their player given the heavy international schedule, so i guess the T20s and ODIs is where they have chosen to rest their best player.

Will be interesting to see how the windies selectors approach Badree looking ahead to the T20 World Cup. He didn't tie down NZ similar to how he usually does for Trinidad as the new-ball spinner. So his potential inclusion is that squad is uncertain, since i think Suliemann Benn also would be a good second spinner option to Narine.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I seriously expect West Indies to win this series. New Zealand seem just like another associate country in making :p Where have all the talent from New Zealand gone? No Ross and Brendon means team is dead ----.

I dont remember baring Williamson and Guptill who is even a surety in XI? I know Oram Watling etc just keep on showing up but they are in ---- form.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
ya were is big guns of nz ? Seriously with this line up they are not gonna beat wi. my prediction is windies will clean sheet this odi series by 5-0 :eek:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Well 200 would have given them some confidence but its not on their bowlers. Tarun Nethula for me should be pick today :) and hope New Zealand can win this but well the hopes are slimmer :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Cricinfo

Lee: "I just came to the site to check the score. Saw NZ made 190 and thought 'huh, not bad'. Then I remembered they were playing a 50 over ODI and not a T20."

:lol

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Simmons out early, not another crumbling batting failure

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^you can't seriously mean that Sammy bad captain :sarcasm.

Rather put Gayle as captain and put a better allrounder in for the WC

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm going to make a note from now on about not missing any match which Chris Gayle plays. This guy is incredible! 9 6s? I hope many more to come. 200 please!

Users who are viewing this thread