Story New Zealands Tour of England < Updated with Englands Innings!>

Love the presentation and a fantastic start to what will surely be a fantastic series! Good luck with the story! :D

Great start mate :clap KUTGW! :D

thanks for the comments guys should have an update of the start of the first test soon

Very good start, will be following the progress of this story, just one mistake, a mis-spelling of Pietersen in a graphic featuring Pietersen and McCullum.

1st Test at Lords

Michael Holding: Michael you have won the toss what are you going to do?
Michael Vaughan: Were going to have a bowl thanks Michael, i think our bowlers can really cause some problems in these conditions especially early with the new ball swinging around
Michael Holding: After Winning the series away in New Zealand how confident is your side?
Michael Vaughan: That series win does bring confidence to the side, but this is now totally different things have changed since then, different conditions and all
Michael Holding: ok thank you Michael, good luck with the game
Michael Vaughan: thank you

[
vettoriinterviewev0.jpg

Michael Holding: Daniel you have lost the toss and been put into bat, what would have you done if you had won?
Daniel Vettori: I was going to bat, so I'm not too phased on losing the toss, the pitch is in good condition the grounds men here at Lords always do a good job and i Know all the lads have been looking forward to playing here
Michael Holding: how is the side looking Daniel?
Daniel Vettori: Yer, 2 debut's today from Flynn and Redmond, I know they are both itching to get out there.
Michael Holding: ok good luck today Daniel
Daniel Vettori: Cheers Michael

Michael Holding: so there you have it folks England winning the Toss and Sending New Zealand into bat first

Very good start, will be following the progress of this story, just one mistake, a mis-spelling of Pietersen in a graphic featuring Pietersen and McCullum.
yer noticed that after i posted it, was hoping no one would notice :p ill change it i still have the psd i think

Great start and an unorthodox decision to bowl first - but lets hope the gamble pays off! :D

This is looking very, very good mate. A few questions though, could you possibly upload your roster ? I downloaded one yesterday and it was awful, no Southee, and a load of other Kiwi's missing. Also, where did you get the new England test kit ?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread