Story New Zealands Tour of England < Updated with Englands Innings!>

I cant see why England dont bat like that in real life! :) Great start to the innings there and love the pres! Keep it up! :)

englandcontinuetopileonxp7.jpg

Englands Domination continued and Pietersen was in fierce touch and Bell soon began to follow Pietersen in the runs, both bringing up centuries in a very big partnership. Bell played some magnificent shots in his Innings of 108 before being judged leg before off the bowling of New Zealand's youngster Tim Southee.

Finally Flynn held a catch in the deep to dismiss Kevin Pietersen and end his scoring on 121 after a great Innings. Both Collingwood and Ambrose failed to get going and were dealt with early by the New Zealand attack, Stuart Broad put in some fight though ending up not out on 48.

Monty Penasar chipped in with an entertaining cameo of 17, which the crowd loved, Daniel Vetttori didn't like it so much, mind you. After Anderson lost his wicket to a fired up Chris Martin England's innings was over with a mamoth total of 564, With an overall lead of 228.

New Zealand will need to bat very well to get out of this mess.

We Leave you at the end of day 3, please join us for Day 4 and New Zealand's Innings tomorrow :D

scorecardrd0.gif

Wow 564 is a great total by the host . Looks like NZ in deep trouble . Great Presentation and Great scorecards

I'm afraid the really England team beat you and it is strange that Pietersen and Bell also got centuries in this story. England should really win this game now!

Great work mate, keep it up!:)

Fantastic batting by England, even Stuart Broad got 48*. I always consider him an all rounder anyway. New Zealand really don't have a chance now and can only really bat for a draw. They haven't lost yet.

Great presentation Jimmy, keep it up. :)

That was some great batting from England. Now they are in the drivers seat.

Great works Jimmy. Fantastic scorecards.

Great work Jimmy New Zealand have work to do now KUTGW.

sorry for not updating in ages im superbusy with school, should get one in soon though

Users who are viewing this thread