NRL Telstra Premiership 2006

I think I need to stop making predictions, whoever I say could be a chance ends up losing. I said Parra were going to do well, they lose 3 straight get knocked out. Then I said Manly may surprise a few people and they lose both their finals games.

I miss being able to watch some footy on the TV.

I didn't see the game, but I saw the tries in the highlights and Manly didn't look like they did anything. Must of dosed off in the second half.

Hurts to say this as a Sharks fan, but I think the Dragons could all the way. If they beat the Storm I think they will win the Grand Final.

Manly had nothing, Dragons were just too good never gave Manly a chance to attack and when the Dragons had the ball their kicks were threatening. Morris is an absolute flyer and hes big, I can see him playing for the Roos.

What a game between the broncos and knights. There were tries flying everywhere. in the end the Broncos were to good :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Im tipping the storm win next week and the broncos win next week. The way the broncos are playing it will be a close grand final broncos vs storm if it happens.

It's hard to say how the Broncos are playing, they were smashed by the Dragons the previous week and the Dogs have found form again. Dragons v Dogs final for me.

Go The Broncos in the grand final. How about that an interstate grandfinal NOT IN NSW!

I think that if the broncos play like they have played the last couple of weeks. they will win.

Should be a good match, I would tip the Storm as they have been so well drilled and they have the wood over the Broncos just like they had the wood over the Dragons.

First Grand Final not involving a side from Sydney. The Storm have been the most consistent team throughout the year, it would be hard to not tip them to win the Grand Final.

ill be backing the storm to win the final,they have had an fantastic season.

I am all so going to be backing the Storm for this one!!

Any one of you aussies interested in the Super League playoffs?? Go Bradford!

Just letting yous all know taht Paul Simpkins has been appointed as referee for the big one

I have no idea who he is but with out a doubt the best referee you guys had was Bill Harrigan!

Also maybe you guys might be able to tell me why this happens. Each season in the NRL sees teams that finished like 2nd, 3rd and 4th fall to nearly bottom in the next season!! Why is that???

Go Storm!!

I also think which ever British side wins the Super League will beat you in the World Club Challenge!! :D

jdeus said:
I have no idea who he is but with out a doubt the best referee you guys had was Bill Harrigan!

Also maybe you guys might be able to tell me why this happens. Each season in the NRL sees teams that finished like 2nd, 3rd and 4th fall to nearly bottom in the next season!! Why is that???

Go Storm!!

I also think which ever British side wins the Super League will beat you in the World Club Challenge!! :D

The reason why the top teams tend to fall the next season is due to the salary cap. Teams have a good run and their players are worth more money so the club can't afford to keep them. Another reason is, Wests Tigers are a good example, they go through one season fairly injury free and perform extremely well. Then the next season injuries strike key players and they struggle.

It's weird how the British sides always win the World Club Challenge no matter what. On paper the Aussie teams are always stronger. Maybe the British teams have a little more hunger to win it.

Users who are viewing this thread