Discussion Online Play General Discussion

I wanted to share my experience playing online with one guy. (I forgot his username. Will try to get it when I go online again.)

Among all the rage quitters who doesn't want to lose a game even after scoring 100+ runs in 10 overs. This guy batted first against me and scored only seven runs and lost all the wickets (may be he is new to the game). Still he continued to bowl until the end of the match. Really happy to see a real spirited player among the quitters

I wanted to share my experience playing online with one guy. (I forgot his username. Will try to get it when I go online again.)

Among all the rage quitters who doesn't want to lose a game even after scoring 100+ runs in 10 overs. This guy batted first against me and scored only seven runs and lost all the wickets (may be he is new to the game). Still he continued to bowl until the end of the match. Really happy to see a real spirited player among the quitters

Did you win :p

I met many quitters online but only can remember these two by name. First is Pushkarindiavin who I see is sitting at the top 10 in online leaderboard as I type this but in reality is a pathetic quitting scum. Back in Late April, I had the misfortune of playing a game against him. He chose india in a T10 MATCH, I restricted him for 69/ 10 then in a pursuit of chasing the target down, Australia (Me) were 39/1 when I went and quit the game. I still have the incomplete save file on my hard drive to this day. Never responded to my messages.

Another one is Mohsinrafiq. I let the picture speak for this one...

Last edited:
After patch#2 you will be able to convert the game save into a Win or Loss.

In that case rage quitters will quit and convert the game save into a win, and you won't find folks with a loss against their name.

So I can disconnect at any time even if I am losing and convert it into a save? That's indeed a smart bug-feature.

Could you elaborate a bit more on this - how does DBC14 decide if the game save is deserving of a victory or a defeat? I presume the guy who was 18/6 in the above pictures wouldn't be able to leave and then convert it to a win...

Could you elaborate a bit more on this - how does DBC14 decide if the game save is deserving of a victory or a defeat? I presume the guy who was 18/6 in the above pictures wouldn't be able to leave and then convert it to a win...

We're keeping that formula to ourselves as we don't want it exploited for wins, we want matches completed wherever possible.

advice dealing with really slow bowlers

hello all

every pakistan team i play, i get bowled out cheap. they do slow short balls with a green circle and i cant seem to time it.

how do i time the bowl? if i play front foot i mistime it, if i play back foot the bowl dips and i mistime it again.

please advice!... it seems only the pakistan players bowl this way.

I don't think it's specific to any particular team. You just need to practice.

Also, this is not the correct forum. The general DBC forum is where this should go. :)

Play these deliveries really really late, almost like watching the ball coming on to the bat.

If they ball these balls delivery after delivery they can become easy to handle, it is when they come mixed in with the fuller and faster deliveries that it becomes very tough.

Anyway Patch 2 is coming in less than a week and i think will get rid of such deliveries for good.

Last edited:

Edit ^^^^^

It is not confirmed, but from Matw first impressions of patch 2, i do not think the delivery will still be around.

We will have to wait and see for sure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread