Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Maybe it was a 5 over game?

May be he did it intentionally. I have played two or three games against MAX7744 and he had quit all of them when he is about to loose. There is another guy I can remember nish_cant_play he does the same all the time.

Sorry dude, I didn't want to quit. there was a power cut while we were playing. This happened twice today. later I had to get ready to work, so didn't come online again. I won't quit the game whatever the situation is. You were playing as KKR I guess. there was another game I played and the power went off. the team name was IND Roickers (something similar).

P.S - There were a quite a lot of power cuts in the last couple of days. So if there is anyone in the forum who played with me and thought I had quit. Sorry it was not me. But the power cut is doing the trick against me.

Accept my apology if it was a genuine case of disconnection. You did not reply to the message I sent you on PSN neither accept those 'resume' match invites which made me assume you had quitted.

PS: I have saved it just after the disconnection. Let me know if you'd want to go back and complete the match.

Last edited:
Maybe it was a 5 over game?

No it was a 10 ovr game fer sure.. The moment he realised that the game was lost he quit it... But the wierd thing was that he won the game and I lost.

Also, if it was a 5 ovr game I shud hv played full 5 ovrs not 4.5 overs.

----------

May be he did it intentionally. I have played two or three games against MAX7744 and he had quit all of them when he is about to loose. There is another guy I can remember nish_cant_play he does the same all the time.

Sorry, but with me.he played two and lost two but didnt quit. Infact after losing he came again to try nd win.

Accept my apology if it was a genuine case of disconnection. You did not reply to the message I sent you on PSN neither accept those 'resume' match invites which made me assume you had quitted.

PS: I have saved it just after the disconnection. Let me know if you'd want to go back and complete the match.

No need for apologies buddy. In fact I played the game today which got disconnected yesterday against KKR. I am not sure what time I will be online again. Because my wife is not home and I have to finish all the house hold works (Junior Jerry is expected in a week or two ;) ). Send me a friend request and we can connect if possible.

Thinking to stop playing online matches completely. There is no fun for me rather there is only depression due to continuous loss or idiotic quitters who quit the game halfway when I am about to win. Few games are very easy for me where is can wrap it up way too easily and the loser will run away. But more than 75% games are far too difficult where I cannot even touch the balls.

In the last ten matches I played. I lost four of them and won one and five where runaway brides.

Following bugs are making me throw the controller and say what the hell is happening in the game.

Hit the ball to long on/off (Aerial shot) the fielder runs out of the boundary line and jumps into the ground take a catch. Or the mid on/off fielder is running all the way till the long on/off to take a diving catch.

Fast bolwers bowling more than 150 KMPH constantly and I am not able to see the ball after it comes out of the bolwers hand. Suddenly the stumps will be broken and the batsman walks out putting his head down.

Medium pacers bowling less 80K sometimes and I will be waiting, waiting & waiting and the ball will hit the pad when I swing the bat.

Filders chasing the ball till the end of the world though I press the slide button to stop the ball and they slide into the buondary line to collect the ball after it reached the boundary.

They throw the ball exactly to stump when the opposition needs 40 runs of 6 balls and the throw will be all over the place other than the stump when the opposition need 9 runs off 10 balls. Bolwer & keeper will take ages to hit the stump and I will mashing (not even pressing) the controller.

Balls will hit the pad but the bails will fall down without any connection.

Most of all, I hit the ball in the gap and press the controller to take a run and the batsman will be standing where they are as they don't know what is happening around them. Next I need to press it twice to get it working and they will be running to take a second run where there is no chance at all.

Doing a perfect jump and perfect relase and begging the ball to go outside off stump using correct controls, the ball will still go to the middle stump and the batsman expecting this will hit it to boundary very easily.

I don't know how this shot works, bowl a full length or yorker to the middle stump and the batsman will hit it above the keepers head for a boundary. I don't know how in the world the batsmen can hit a yorker above the keepers head.

I don't say everyone is wrong and I am the right one. Rather, I am completely wrong in online matches. Can't find a decent tight game. But the games are always one sided either to me or to the opponenet.

If anyone still there struggling like me and want to have a decent game, my PSN ID is francisjery.

Good luck guys.

Last edited:
Is there any thread regarding good players "no quitters" I am literally fed with quitters.Genuine players add me my psn is bosskiller1981

Francisjery add me bosskiller1981 psn

Last edited by a moderator:
Wattsapp guys my psn id is bosskiller1981 played around 200 matches rank around 23 in online.I have never quitted any online match. Wants to join online league so invite me for any current online league.

ALOT , and I really hope all of the "funny stuff" with regards to online play will hopefully be fixed in Patch No. 2

Eagerly awaiting the release to see what they missed , hoping very little went through the fine comb this time....

Although some stuff that was not right , never even made it to this forum , as I at some point stopped pointing things out , as there was just too much more important stuff to fix first.

For example the Umpires not changing in Online matches , I never found a single post that mentioned this , but I refrained from bringing it up as to not overly cloud the more important Gameplay issues first.

Hopefully Patch No. 3 will be the last one for "fine Tuning" and the minor cosmetics that missed Patch No. 2

Literally counting the hours off until Patch No. 2 reaches us , as there is just so much swearing a man can do at a game until you either start smiling for all the *&^&*^ or you leave it until its fixed. :D:D

I've met three types of players online and they're as follows;

1) this person will flee as soon as a lose is on the Card and if you're fortunate enough to get a response, its full of abuses.

2) This gentlemen never quits even if they get rolled out for practically nothing on the scoreboard, some even goes onto congratulate you after the match. Please give this guy an award.

3) and then... there are players who will stood down to any level foe a win. Like bowling 40mph slow bouncers with a top order batsman who bowls medium pace. Even though he has a Malinga, steyn or Narine on his bowling line up, he very rarely bowls with them.

@MattW i want this game eagerly, and was waiting but sadly my system is pentium 4, please help me to play this game on my pc, or try another way of online play on browser

Well you can hold a controller and watch videos.

yeah it is a good idea:yes, doing the same even before its release, what so ever in the future when the don bradman cricket 15 will release, i would be playing dbc14:p

----------

[MENTION]mattw[/MENTION please tell me the official web of the owners of dbc14 bigant studios

I've met three types of players online and they're as follows;

1) this person will flee as soon as a lose is on the Card and if you're fortunate enough to get a response, its full of abuses.

2) This gentlemen never quits even if they get rolled out for practically nothing on the scoreboard, some even goes onto congratulate you after the match. Please give this guy an award.

3) and then... there are players who will stood down to any level foe a win. Like bowling 40mph slow bouncers with a top order batsman who bowls medium pace. Even though he has a Malinga, steyn or Narine on his bowling line up, he very rarely bowls with them.

I think I have to maintain a spreadhseet for all the quitters who flee when they start to loose or sometimes after their batting is over.

Because of these players I only play to loose the matches and the stats are pathetically low. If all the players have played the complete game . I would have won 7 out of the 10 matches I played recently. But i have won 0 out of it (everyone quit) and I lost three matches where we played till teh end. In these three matches One player used Shaoib Akthar & Dale steyn to bowl an entire over at the pace of 75 KMPH and all were slow bouncers.

There should be a limitation for the bowling speed for all the bowlers

Fast - 130 KMPH - 155 KMPH (And not all the balls can be delivered more than 145 KMPH as the bowler will obviously loose stamina)
Fast Medium - 110 - 140 KMPH
Medium Pacers - 80 or 90 - 110 KMPH

If this can be implemented then it would be more realistic.

PS: AL, I think, i did not abuse you when I responded :p

Non-quitters seeking non-quitters with Sony Playstation 3, please add me - PSN ID billionaiire (notice the quirky (mis)spelling).

I never quit even if I am losing dreadfully, but if you quit on me, I'll haunt you forever! :spy

Users who are viewing this thread