Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Can there be a reason why I can't join invited games or friends can't join game which I create? Both public and private. Both sides get unable to join message.

Works fine if I select quick match and play with a random person. Both me and the friend has the same issue. My nat type is set at 2, Or whatever is the best one. And both of us r on wifi. But i am sure that can't be the issue.

We're keeping that formula to ourselves as we don't want it exploited for wins, we want matches completed wherever possible.

That's fair enough, I was getting a bit confused above and thought quitters would be allowed to give themselves the win so that's all I wanted clarifying. Will be mostly playing online when the game comes out on Steam so it's great to know there'll be measures in place :cheers

Can there be a reason why I can't join invited games or friends can't join game which I create? Both public and private. Both sides get unable to join message.

Works fine if I select quick match and play with a random person. Both me and the friend has the same issue. My nat type is set at 2, Or whatever is the best one. And both of us r on wifi. But i am sure that can't be the issue.

Nvm. Solved it. Had to set up a dmz. Even after nat 2 my nat type showed moderate while playing cod. Now it shows open and I can connect with the friend, whose nat type is incidentally also 2 but is "strict" in cod.

I don't think it's specific to any particular team. You just need to practice.

Also, this is not the correct forum. The general DBC forum is where this should go. :)

originally i did .. Dutch the mod deleted it and told me to post here

originally i did .. Dutch the mod deleted it and told me to post here

Oh ok. That's weird, because there's a big thread in the general called "Online" http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/don-bradman-cricket-14-forum/online-89138-24.html and I think this forum here is being used exclusively for online leagues, even though it says "Online play and leagues". Anyway, it's not too clear, and it's not a big deal. No harm done.

I suggest you try and join one of the leagues (most are already full now, but more leagues will crop up later) and get some practice. This is a good community of players.

@Ross , @BigAntStudios
please give an option to play on LAN other than online like we play counter strike, and this will be a PERFECT game.

Can you guys able to see the green circle around the ball while playing online. Sometimes I am not able to see the circle and suddenly I get bowled. I can't see when was the ball delivered. Also, sometimes the bowler is moving backwards before delivering the ball and delivers the ball from halfaway in his run up.

To be elobarate, the bowler starts his run up and comes till the bowling crease and suddenly the image goes backward and delivers the ball far behind from the bowling crease. have anyone came across these issues.

Can you guys able to see the green circle around the ball while playing online. Sometimes I am not able to see the circle and suddenly I get bowled. I can't see when was the ball delivered. Also, sometimes the bowler is moving backwards before delivering the ball and delivers the ball from halfaway in his run up.

To be elobarate, the bowler starts his run up and comes till the bowling crease and suddenly the image goes backward and delivers the ball far behind from the bowling crease. have anyone came across these issues.
That'll be fixed for patch 2.

Francis, what made you quit the game against me Today dude?

Sorry dude, I didn't want to quit. there was a power cut while we were playing. This happened twice today. later I had to get ready to work, so didn't come online again. I won't quit the game whatever the situation is. You were playing as KKR I guess. there was another game I played and the power went off. the team name was IND Roickers (something similar).

P.S - There were a quite a lot of power cuts in the last couple of days. So if there is anyone in the forum who played with me and thought I had quit. Sorry it was not me. But the power cut is doing the trick against me.

Last edited:
I played today with MAX7744. He is was all out for 34 runs in 4.5 ovrs. When I was batting I scored sum 20 odd runs in 4.5 and a message came that that was the last bowl of the match while i still had 6 wickets left. Wanna know if that was a bug or he did it intentionally

I played today with MAX7744. He is was all out for 34 runs in 4.5 ovrs. When I was batting I scored sum 20 odd runs in 4.5 and a message came that that was the last bowl of the match while i still had 6 wickets left. Wanna know if that was a bug or he did it intentionally

Maybe it was a 5 over game?

Users who are viewing this thread