Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

I'm probably slow with this, but the Baggy Green he wears now isn't the one he got on debut. That was stolen :eek:

Lol those stats are pretty whacky. Poor Katich doesn't deserve to have that average. Looks like we will bat to 550 this time.

I'm probably slow with this, but the Baggy Green he wears now isn't the one he got on debut. That was stolen :eek:

His current baggy green he's had for quite awhile, and got repaired last week, looks newer now and less scruffy. The same lady famously repaired Steve Waugh's cap late in his career.

I just had another look at those stats, Nathan Hauritz has scored more runs than Iqbal, Farhat, Misbah-ul-haq, Kamran Akmal, North and Haddin.

EDIT - A couple of nice shots from Haddin. Declaration at or just after tea?

Last edited:
We always used to bat till 550+. Looks like Punter doesn't trust his attack any more :p

Its not the easiest thing to do, to win a game forcing your team to bowl twice in a row. Harsh on the bowlers. 3 days of bowling in prospect on a flat pitch isnt nice.

Its a dead rubber... why not just bat till your all out there is no risk then!

Im hoping for North to get out so the Aussie selectors have the common sense to put a young bat at 6 like Hughes..

P.S: I LOVE BRAD HADDIN! ahaha ACT COMETS HELL YEH

Statistically speaking, a team scoring 450 batting first really only increases their chance of drawing the more runs they score.

Users who are viewing this thread