Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2009

Yeah ^^^, looks about right.
I don't think they're going to Flynn though...

I know its a bit late for the praise but I was honestly cheering the New Zealanders on in the last game.

Bond was amazing as with the courage of O'Brien. T'was really exciting!

It's pretty sad for Bond. He is really injury prone. Personally I would say he should only play in limited overs matches now, because it has already shown that playing in Test matches will cut off his career.

Yeah, there's not a test for ages anyway, and they're only against Bangladesh. Lets face it, he wouldn't have a big workload against them if he played.

I think one things for sure, we wouldn't have won that test without him. No way hozay.

He was really gun in that match. I was clapping when he took that C&B to get Umar Akmal out for the breakthrough. Just awesome!

Yes!!! No Bond!! :p
Now we have a chance in the series.
On second thought nah, we just love to lose :sarcasm
But Bond will definetly be missed

:eek: F**k, just a huge sigh a grunt and a few swear words was all that came out my mouth when I heard this. Just a few days ago I was excited to have him back and bowling fast and now all we have is bloody Chris and Iain. :mad: Batsmen REALLY need to step up now

No Bond, thats a big blow for NZ, he has been injured so many times before and then ICL, so the fact is that he really hasent played and served country that many matches...

I think Nzl have made mis use of bond he was coming back after a long time after the ICL DRAMA and they should play him like Pakistan played Asif .Asif also was coming after some while they took him in Champions Trophy he played just a one game then they did not select him for the odi and then they brought him in the test side On the otherhand Nzl is playing Bond continously as he returned on international arena.They know that he had some problems in the past with injuries but they did not learnt the lesson

Bond bowled 48 overs in the 1st Test :doh, including 21 in the 4th innings when its the toughest to bowl.

Definitely overused for someone who has not played a Test match in 2 years

NZ should just drop a batsman next game and include southee and tuffey. Come on, Southee can't do worse than Fulton or Flynn.

This would be my team

1. Guptill
2. Flynn
3. Fulton
4. Taylor
5. McCullum
6. Vettori
7. Elliott
8. Southee
9. Tuffey
10.O'Brien
11. Martin

I'd give Flynn one final shot over McIntosh, I still believe Flynn has the ability to eventually become a solid test batsman, while what we've seen with McIntosh, is probably the best your going to get, which isn't really good enough for international cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread