Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2009

he is telling what the women tells him :D "(apparently from what women tell me;))"

i have hazel/honey eyes, but i got green contacts. and i like them both

MacLovin added 8 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Pak falling apart!

Gul to make a 50 :p

Inevitable Pak collapse but its all by too late for NZ, almost 7 sessions to bat! This will be a result match either way, doubt NZ would be able to bat 7 sessions and not make the total.

My money is on Pakistan to win just after Tea tomorrow

i want bangladesh to play this NZ team, it would be fun to watch. NZ would win probably but it would be a good fight :)

or WI v NZ

Maybe Martin Crowe should become our coach, he seems to know what he is talking about, in reference to the batsman's techniques.

One of Guptill, Fynn, Fulton or Elliot has to go big, as well as some good contributions from Taylor, McCullum and Vettori.

CG123 added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

i want bangladesh to play this NZ team, it would be fun to watch. NZ would win probably but it would be a good fight :)

or WI v NZ

Are you kidding, the only player you have that would make our team is Shakib. Our bowling attack would probably dominate you, and ourbatsman would not be having as much trouble as they are now.

We versed West Indies with this team last summer, both tests were a draw.

Are you kidding, the only player you have that would make our team is Shakib. Our bowling attack would probably dominate you, and ourbatsman would not be having as much trouble as they are now.

We versed West Indies with this team last summer, both tests were a draw.

there you go again, the cockiness. thats exactly why you get bowl'd out for 99.

another low score coming your way. congrats, happy for you

there you go again, the cockiness. thats exactly why you get bowl'd out for 99.

another low score coming your way. congrats, happy for you

You beat WI 'B', and all of a sudden you think you are a good side.

No I am not cocky, b/c I think NZ is a better side than Bangladesh...

In tests:

NZ is a better side than Bangladesh.
We are a reasonably equal side to Pakistan and the West Indies.
While the other five sides are all better than us.

Surely half our batting lineup must be different for the next test. McIntosh has to go probably Flynn as well, Fulton will have to do somthing special to keep his spot.

I Would like to keep Guptill but some time in domestic cricket will do him some good.

You beat WI 'B', and all of a sudden you think you are a good side.

No I am not cocky, b/c I think NZ is a better side than Bangladesh...

In tests:

NZ is a better side than Bangladesh.
We are a reasonably equal side to Pakistan and the West Indies.
While the other five sides are all better than us.

Dude you are such a big head. when did i say anything about which team being better then other one?? Thats right, i didnt. Go read my posts again, and stop giving me all that crap about how much better NZ is then BD. Dont reply to me with those arrogant comments

clearly :p

thats why i wrote what i wrote, didn't mention anything about being better or such crap. so keep your vagina calm!!

Users who are viewing this thread