Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2009

Misbah is gone, Pak loose their 3rd wicket..still lead by 296...great going....

Let's see how the youngster fares this time. He's off the mark nicely.

CaptainOZ added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

And he's looking to be aggressive already

Taking a lead from Sehwag it seems.

wow Akmal can do it all, he can play the run a ball 100, the slow match saving innings and the 2020 type bash he is doing right now.

is he god in disguise :laugh

oh well, that's great. 3 tests on, 2 of them are practically over in 2 days and the other one is a complete mismatch.

I would love one of them to take a completely unexpected twist.

hmarka, is this on in the UK somewhere? it's all a bit lazy with aus v wi.

U Akmal is trashing the NZ bowling attack, he has scored so far 27 from just 14 balls,with 3 fours, and 1 six!

wow this lad is good, very good. A star is born. Lovely cut shot

CaptainOZ added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

What a sweet SIX!

38 off 19! this guy is taking a page out of the Sehwag manual

I find that its harder to focus on objects when I wear contacts; because in cricket you are not normally in danger of having your glasses broken as it isn't a contact sport, there's not really any need of wearing contacts. Re surgery, he may be concerned about the possible side-effects, or potential loss of sight that can very rarely occur. Since he depends greatly on his eyes to play cricket, it would ruin his career. And normally people don't get LASIK eye surgery until they are in the late thirties or so (I think anyway).

you cant see the sides with the glasses on. i know Ganguly wears glasses off the field, so i guess he wears contacts on the field. i think its lot easier to see with contacts, and its less fuzz.

i think its his lucky charm or something :p

Just great. NZ finally dismiss Misbah and then out come Umar Akmal who then starts smashing the ball round. :facepalm

Vettori better take himself off, all the hard work at the start of this spell is being wasted, sure he might get akmal sooner or later but the damage has been done, almost 40 runs added in the last 6 overs

Well played Yousuf. He needed to play this steady role today, comes through with the goods.

Users who are viewing this thread