Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2009

you cant see the sides with the glasses on. i know Ganguly wears glasses off the field, so i guess he wears contacts on the field. i think its lot easier to see with contacts, and its less fuzz.

i think its his lucky charm or something :p

How often do you use your far peripheral vision in cricket??? Your eyes should be on the ball at all times... I don't find its less fuzz...

Im with Chewie, I find contacts to be very hazy, especially in the mornings. Glasses are much more sharper and clearer for me.

That sessions just about seals it for Pakistan, this is either their win or a well deserved kiwi draw

SO umer is dealing heavily with kiwi captain,hope he continue.
Yousaf needs to push himself for singles and the rest will be done by mere 19 years old guy.

SO umer is dealing heavily with kiwi captain,hope he continue.
Yousaf needs to push himself for singles and the rest will be done by mere 19 years old guy.

Yes this could be a very productive combination. The weather is beautiful, much to NZ's chagrin.

How often do you use your far peripheral vision in cricket??? Your eyes should be on the ball at all times... I don't find its less fuzz...

Im with Chewie, I find contacts to be very hazy, especially in the mornings. Glasses are much more sharper and clearer for me.

That sessions just about seals it for Pakistan, this is either their win or a well deserved kiwi draw

well for me its contacts, thats all i am saying. i can see all angles clearly. not just the square or the circle part

U Akmal quikly in late 30's, the lead has quickly gone close to 350, 116 runs were scored in that session

I'm with maclovin. I wear contacts all the time, but especially when batting. Dunno why, but they just seemed to help me focus better, and I scored my maiden 100 with them in my first game so I wasn't gonna break that little charm :p

Umar Akmal is scaring me with how awesome he is looking

They should play all day today and start to accelerate near the end...Whatever the lead is,declare.

I'm with maclovin. I wear contacts all the time, but especially when batting. Dunno why, but they just seemed to help me focus better, and I scored my maiden 100 with them in my first game so I wasn't gonna break that little charm :p

my point exactly. and not only batting, for fielding as well. when you are running diagonally, you dont have to turn your whole head and shoulder to see the ball. or if you are jumping up or something... i can go on and on ..

@ your charm. you know you are suppose to change em every month or so? :p you've been doing it right? :(

Well I started wear them when I was keeping as well. Nothing is more annoying then having to dive for a legside wide and your glasses falling off.

Haha, I'm really bad for changing them, I kinda just change em when they start to itch. Love them so much though, I hate glasses, contacts bring out my amazing looks as they emphaise my blue eyes :p (apparently from what women tell me ;))

Dam should have switched channels, missed Umar. Boy hes consistent though, 3 innings over 50 and the other was 46.

Well I started wear them when I was keeping as well. Nothing is more annoying then having to dive for a legside wide and your glasses falling off.

Haha, I'm really bad for changing them, I kinda just change em when they start to itch. Love them so much though, I hate glasses, contacts bring out my amazing looks as they emphaise my blue eyes :p (apparently from what women tell me ;))

I don't like glasses either but its just easier wearing them, especially if i'm not going out or anything. I have dailys btw which is why I can pick and choose when to wear them. I do wear contacts when I go out to parties and stuff, and when i went to school/go to uni next year.

I think it's more a matter of personal opinion as to whether someone wears contacts or glasses. They may affect different people differently so it depends on whatever the person feels comfortable with.

On another note, 7 down!

Users who are viewing this thread