Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Where did that chap go who bowled like Peter Siddle? He took a big bunch of wickets against India in the 2015 World Cup.
On this tour, but he’s 37 and fitness not up to international standards.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Two of the most bashed Pakistan cricketers basically saved PAK from egg faces?
And humiliated the strategy to go for the draw in the first innings.[DOUBLEPOST=1609154592][/DOUBLEPOST]Although two nicks down leg? :facepalm

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
And humiliated the strategy to go for the draw in the first innings.[DOUBLEPOST=1609154592][/DOUBLEPOST]Although two nicks down leg? :facepalm

Very honestly speaking, Pakistan do have a very talented team in the offing. But I am sure they will ruin it. At least they will win 1/2 ICC events in the next 5-10 years. So it's alright.

I will tell you why I say that- I don't think you guys have depth, but I think you do have 10-12 very bright cricketers. If some crazy management comes about, top 3 in world cricket is possible.

I genuinely believe India and England are a cut above the rest.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have no idea. I just keep getting recommendations on YouTube. Even the T20's I followed by some individual users uploading extended HLS and not the one's uploaded by NZC.
NZC is streaming the matches on YouTube. Maybe it’s only available in Europe, don’t know.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
NZC is streaming the matches on YouTube. Maybe it’s only available in Europe, don’t know.

I am quite sure I saw a lot of the second T20 on YouTube posted by a private channel and also one T20 by South Africa's SuperSport channel.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Mohammad Rizwan! Take a bow!

What an innings it was from him and Fawad. I hope Pakistan can at least draw this one.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Mohammad Rizwan! Take a bow!

What an innings it was from him and Fawad. I hope Pakistan can at least draw this one.

I am convinced this team not only has talent but also character. Will they be allowed to breathe?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Never understood this Rizwan bashing on this site across all formats. Rizwan seems like an exciting player and given an extended run will become that gritty and versatile cricketer Pak have been looking for in a while. The fact that this guy warmed the bench and played dead rubbers/the odd game for several years while Sarfaraz Ahmed was playing is a total waste of talent. He's one of those players who's willing to take the game on and who can change the dynamic of the game if he's at the crease. People really need to give him a chance given he's only been an understudy for a couple of years and he's already shown through some of the knocks he's played of late.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Never understood this Rizwan bashing on this site across all formats. Rizwan seems like an exciting player and given an extended run will become that gritty and versatile cricketer Pak have been looking for in a while. The fact that this guy warmed the bench and played dead rubbers/the odd game for several years while Sarfaraz Ahmed was playing is a total waste of talent. He's one of those players who's willing to take the game on and who can change the dynamic of the game if he's at the crease. People really need to give him a chance given he's only been an understudy for a couple of years and he's already shown through some of the knocks he's played of late.

Don't think anyone here is against Rizwan playing, on the contrary people wanted him to play in the longer formats prior to Sarfaraz being sacked. The only question mark over him remains in T20Is long term.

Users who are viewing this thread