Pakistan's Tour of South Africa - Feb-March 2012/13

Addy

National Board President
haha I understand your frustration. But he deserved to be selected, he did well in that last test match, looks in good form TBH

----------

In place of Younis Khan. Keep both Farhat and Jamshed, also bring in Umar Akmal in place of Malik.

cerande

Club Captain
I absolutely hate the sight of Tsotsobe bowling in the death overs.Doesn't have the pace and he keeps on spraying it wide of off stump.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
At the risk of sounding like a stick record, but it always a great shame to me that Aamir & Asif got banned for obvious reasons. The sight of the two of them bowling now alongside Junaid & Irfan would be superb viewing & a nightmare to all world batsmen.

----------

I absolutely hate the sight of Tsotsobe bowling in the death overs.Doesn't have the pace and he keeps on spraying it wide of off stump.

Sadly he is only being consistently picked because of S Africa quota policy. SA have better bowlers than him.

cerande

Club Captain
Yep that is a shame.

What is the no. though?I mean in a playing eleven ,what is the minimum no. of black cricketers they have to pick?

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I will give Farhat credit for sticking around almost till the end but his innings lacked fluency. He got beaten outside off stump countless times. Younus should be dropped. He has had his run and clearly is no longer suitable for ODIs any more. He is an asset in tests and should concentrate on that format only. I would play shafique in next match.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Younus should be dropped

I would second this.2 years from now on and we'll be playing the WC.It's hard to say that how many of these players will be available for that.Good to see Misbah understanding what team needs from him.Guys like Shafiq,U.Akmal and Haris Sohail should be in our middle order.Younis and Malik are both useless atm in ODIs.I am afraid if we win the series we might not see any change in our batting line up

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Bring BABAR and HARIS we need to build our team for the WC

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Below par total this. Pakistan could have defended 250 but this is way too low. Our fielding has to do the job if we plan to have saffers struggle for this meager score. Throughout the series they have exploited our fielding to make two runs where there was one.
It will not be a bad idea to open with Hafeez at one end. If all three spinners bowl well, scoring will not be easy for saffers.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
This p'ship will decide the fate of this match IMO.We need to get Amla and AB out to make an impact here

Someone please throw younis khan out of the ground now :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread