Patch #2 Must Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if its been brought up before but it seems the late cut to a spinner tends to result in a caught behind, even though the animation (and sound) looks as though that ball is going to go for 4 through third man....not get caught by the keeper. If its a knick...it should produce the sound of a knick (which i've seen as well), not the thick sound of a good hit...because, lets be honest, if the keeper DID catch the ball off a good hit...the ball would probably go through his gloves and hands from the force/momentum (ok I'm exaggerating...but you know what I mean).

I've noticed the run out animation is god awful, bowler/keeper clips through stumps as they're broken, even C07 got that right. Also the stumps are able to be broken 3 times before the next ball is bowled.

*customization option for T20 or ODI tournament should be available because we can't play champions trophy or champions league T20 type of tournaments
*if possible length or line marker(example: there should be green indicator led on screen and a line indicator earlier of delivery so batting will be easier)
*carrier mode customization tournaments and league and if possible manage carrier teams also as manager/player
*commentary names of missing associate countries like nepal
*academy update for team name in front of shirt (for national country team name is in front of shirt & wish like PES2014 editing system for sponsor name in shirts) and more leagues, teams and tournaments icons and kit patterns too.
*more scorecard detail like boundaries, maiden overs, economy, strike rate of batsman and other charts and graphs like worms, Manhattan etc

My big 3 for the 2nd patch are:

(1) fix the square cut against spin. At the moment it's a wicket 9 times out of 10 which tells me there's something off with the physics.

(2) tone down the super fielders - make them slower, let them drop a few and again fix the physics so they have momentum and can't change direction/stop dead in the catching circle immediately after sprinting full pelt to get there.

(3) make bowling assistance available in online play. I simply don't understand the purpose of removing it, it's an unnecessary handicap to the bowler and is especially unfair when the game is so harsh with forfeits for bad bowling including for non-deliveries when you miss the jump input. It's not like the batsman would be able to see it at his end anyway so it wouldn't give them an advantage if the assistance were enabled.

Edit: oh, and (4) tweak the AI so they no longer set absurd fields and bowl constantly outside leg stump!

Last edited:
I've had a few wickets with the square cut to spinners. I think the batsman has middled it and I'm looking towards the boundary and suddenly the keeper is celebrating.

The Canceling of running and batsmen returning to crease needs to be addressed, Its frustrating when it does the old high knee lift jog return.

The Ai fielding needs to be addressed particularly what the bowler can field and the catches sometimes taken by silly mid on and off are ridiculous at times.

The fields set by the Ai,

Last edited:
The Canceling of running and batsmen returning to crease needs to be addressed, Its frustrating when it does the old high knee lift jog return.

The Ai fielding needs to be addressed particularly what the bowler can field and the catches sometimes taken by silly mid on and off are ridiculous at times.

The fields set by the Ai,

I have no doubt in my mind that the chap who worked on the runouts & stumpings part in DBC 14 is a huge Inzimam fan :p

Issues
Bowling
I bowled a batsman and he was given not out. Even used DRS and still wasn't given out.

I got bowled off a free hit and was given out.

Man of the Match
Took 7-12 with Dale Steyn bowled a team out for 40. Scored 25 off 12 balls with de Kock who ended up with man of the match

drift? yes. actual spin? nope, nada.

no matter how many times i whirl my sticks around or wherever i point them, the spinning is great for drift, but i get zero turn.

and as i've played, ever the AI gets zero turn...

I can generate turn, it just took me a while to work up the skill points for it, but my career mode has a helmet rating of two and I can turn the ball from outside leg to off and if you can't you're not doing it right... that goes for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread