Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

I understand your point, and believe that the friction doesn't always "feel" nice. However, I think this is needed to compensate for the lack of a nudge/nurdle option. When I look at the actual run rates when batting they are usually very normal, showing that the balance seems to be okay. I also believe that you do get full vaule if you time the shot well.

You're correct I've mentioned that in one of my posts too. The excessive friction compensates for the lack of nudges. Helps maintain a realistic run rate too.

But the friction needs about a 5% reduction still. Will balance things out a lot better.

After playing this nightly since it came out on xbox one I really hope they can patch in letting us pick our bowling meter choice independent of difficulty.

I would like to use the am meter in pro or veteran difficulty levels.

There are some times where I would like to just relax and play on pro level without having to constantly fuss about nailing the timing meter.

It just seems odd to me that on pro or veteran I could pick an amazing spin bowler on India but only get his RPM's up to 300 because I just missed hitting that mini pie slice of a release zone.

I completely agree, the jump up from Amateur to Pro is huge while there is no difference from Pro up to Legend. We should definitely be able to adjust it to suit for offline.

Many of us have.With all the talk of constant updates and support nothing came.We console guys have to wait even more time .Lets hope next version they iron out the flaws which would make this a playable game.

So it's not playable at the moment? :facepalm

Its been 9 Months since the last update. 70 pages of requests.we should just give up

If there's one developer who has earned our trust, it's Big Ant. If Ross has said he will support the game on all consoles and will deliver patch 3, at the very least, I have no doubt he will do so. They just released the game on next gen consoles and will obviously take some time to work on patch 3.

You're correct I've mentioned that in one of my posts too. The excessive friction compensates for the lack of nudges. Helps maintain a realistic run rate too.

But the friction needs about a 5% reduction still. Will balance things out a lot better.

IMO friction should be reduced by a good 15-20% as plenty of well timed shots slow down and stop before reaching the boundary. Ideally if the "gluepots" in the outfield are fixed like they have obviously been fixed on PS4/Xbox One, the friction issue would be solved. Currently the ball shoots off the bat and for no reason abruptly slows down and stops in the outfield for no good reason.

Last edited:
I'd really like pro cam fielding, esp catching.

The current career camera for fielding bugs me, actually. It rotates just as I want to set off after the ball, so I'm slightly disoriented as I'm trying to select my analogue stick direction.

It would need to have some free look functionality, but the thing is that it already exists in the game.

The free look in pro cam as you wait for the delivery is horizontal axis only and it's sluggish and one paced, but after you complete a run you actually get a few seconds of proper left stick control, and that works really nicely.

Try it out. Select pro cam running, and when you've finished a run hit the left stick and you get a nice, responsive free look for a few moments. You can look down at your pads or up at the sky or wherever your head can get around to. It's like being suddenly released from a neck brace and I wish it was on all the time by default.

They should have shots like upper cut,switch hit,paddle sweep,helicopter shot and swipe shot
Players should have own shots
The pitch should be harder if its a bowls pitch it should be hard to bat
The bowl should seam more and change their speeds

tbh, I don't care anymore. I haven't played the game in about 3 months, I might have a gander when patch 3 comes out but I'm not really too fussed.

What are you talking about? Patch 3 has the potential to be a brand new game!

Then why it's not the same with other games on consoles like Uncharted etc ?

even ignoring the fact that uncharted is a sony game: i wonder why the big bucks developers can afford to release patches for every little thing while smaller companies like big ant can't?

e: Although a new patch would get me to play the game more (I've not touched the thing in a month); but that would be a bad thing as I've got my dissertation due in a month

Users who are viewing this thread