Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

Yes I grasp the concept. However, the issue we have here is that, esp in career mode (which is my main focus), it doesn't matter what attributes the player creator sets....the simming process just ignores their attributes anyway. A good example is when I created a 'best players' type club by replacing the default players....and yet the scores, etc of that club were simmed or calculated based off some standard formula of 'this is how the actual club would score'.

What are you on about? So you're saying that it makes the calculation based on the team chosen. So if I choose Hampshire it will base a score on what Hampshire would score irl. If so it's absolute flannel.

Take 2 teams reduce one teams batting att's to zero and the other team to maximum and simulate the match. Then come back and tell me it ignores their attributes. As I have already said there is an anomaly with tailenders.

In a sideways way I can supply similar evidence as pharoah.

Take the practice match...your batter is Symons on the big ant squad. If you look closely his number is 19. But if you go into academy his number is 1.

I changed his bat away from a big ant sponsor yet he stays big ant bat in practice.

So in some way big ant are over riding the dba changes in that mode. Seems just as easy to do that in cm too.

What are you on about? So you're saying that it makes the calculation based on the team chosen. So if I choose Hampshire it will base a score on what Hampshire would score irl. If so it's absolute flannel.

Take 2 teams reduce one teams batting att's to zero and the other team to maximum and simulate the match. Then come back and tell me it ignores their attributes. As I have already said there is an anomaly with tailenders.

What I'm saying is, if you take Hampshire and replace it with the worlds best batsmen/bowlers....and you replicate its innings...you will get a Hampshire-type innings...not a 1-650. That was confirmed by MattW I believe (its on here somewhere...I raised another thread on replicating).

I wish they fix the lineups during career mode. I've put myself as no.6 and my team's keeper is at 6. What I want fixed is that the if the keeper is in the same batting order number as you, you can like replace whoever is at 5th or 7th instead of my player replacing the keeper.

Couple of requests...

1. When playing as captain in career mode, access to decide the line up. As in deciding the final playing 11.
2.Options for changing the opening batsmen.
3. Another issue that bothered me the most, When playing as captain in career mode if i save and exit, and return later to resume the game, my captaincy is gone. Please solve this too.

There are a lot of requests about changing the line ups and lack of regens or bein able to change kit items etc, would it be possible in future to make the academy part of the career mode. That way you could keep all the teams up to date, change your equipment and even age your player as you progress. No matter how many tweaks you make before you embark on a new career there's always something you missed which bugs the hell outta you, and this would be a solution.

I know this has been mentioned a lot, but the field settings of the AI in one day internationals is horrible. Last night I played an ODI needing 2 runs to win with 5 balls left, and the field was spread out. I could just easily get to singles for the victory. Was a bit of an anti-climax. I hope Big Ant sort this out in patch 3.

What I'm saying is, if you take Hampshire and replace it with the worlds best batsmen/bowlers....and you replicate its innings...you will get a Hampshire-type innings...not a 1-650. That was confirmed by MattW I believe (its on here somewhere...I raised another thread on replicating).

This is simply not the case. I've just tried it now, I took Russia and made the top 5 batsman 100% for all batting attributes then set up a test against Australia, Russia scored 580 runs. Is that a Russia type innings?

This is simply not the case. I've just tried it now, I took Russia and made the top 5 batsman 100% for all batting attributes then set up a test against Australia, Russia scored 580 runs. Is that a Russia type innings?
In career mode. The balancing being talked about happens only in career mode.

Cheers for clearing that up Matt. If that's the case I don't understand the thought process behind it. If the system works in other modes why change it for career mode?
To quote myself:
Basically, if you replace a team with a user created one, their stats are normalised to the level of the team you replaced - so that you can't 'cheat' the career mode by making your team really good and the rest crap so that you can really boost your score on the leaderboards.

Obviously, lots of people don't care about leaderboards, but that's the system we've got.

I think that being able to change the lineups in career mode should be added because every year, especially in the big bash, players are always moving around and changing teams.

There should be more stadiums to be realistic and small or big
Quick outfield or slow one
Different temperatures and weather

Please feature on the next patch:
1. More grounds (ANZ stadium, Gabba, Waca, Auckland, Lords, The Oval etc)
2. Ability to update squads - doing big bash in career mode every year is the same teams..
3. Make the competitions option more fitting - feature a world cup mode etc with trophy cabinet
4. More swing in the bowling when playing pro/amateur and veteran. Ball hardly moves on ps3

please?!!!!

Please feature on the next patch:
1. More grounds (ANZ stadium, Gabba, Waca, Auckland, Lords, The Oval etc)
2. Ability to update squads - doing big bash in career mode every year is the same teams..
3. Make the competitions option more fitting - feature a world cup mode etc with trophy cabinet
4. More swing in the bowling when playing pro/amateur and veteran. Ball hardly moves on ps3

please?!!!!

I think, your all requests are already included in game.

Users who are viewing this thread