Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

@fiction : Add option of switching "Umpire's Call" off in the options....The old style decisions of LBW would be great addition to the game....So if its hitting its out otherwise not out, simple...

That's really harsh umpire's call.

I'd just like them to define the bounds of 'umpires call' a bit better - I had this yesterday which in no way should be umpires call.
A top angle view would have been better....The middle line of the ball is what counts in Umpire's call...

Hawkeye-copy.png

Like in this pic...Its just a fine line between umpire's call and in line decision...

A top angle view would have been better....The middle line of the ball is what counts in Umpire's call...
Isn't the rule for hitting the stumps that more than half of the ball has to be hitting? When the ball is crashing into the middle of the stump, that shouldn't be umpires call.

I'd just like them to define the bounds of 'umpires call' a bit better - I had this yesterday which in no way should be umpires call.

yes i've had that before, believe i reported it as a bug too. they have each stump separate so technically that is hitting less than 50% of a stump... whereas as you say it should understand the whole wicket area is a single limit.

I will start suggesting things when Patch 3 came out :D

It will be too late by then because it will have come out! That's like saying I'm going to wait to make a suggestion for Monday until Tuesday.

Fields need to be able to be saved in-game. It's a bit pointless creating and saving a field in the academy when you still have to change it in-game to put players in their suitable fielding positions.

Also when we have created a field for a bowler it would be a great idea if he kept that field when brought back in to bowl rather than having to go through the whole process each time a bowler is selected.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread