Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

Hmm, seems like lot of demands and change(& improvements) requests has pushed this a little more back. Can understand the situation for BigAnt, they want to get patch 3 out with as much less bugs and as much more improvements as possible.

kushari, will you be able to tell if these small patches will be before patch 3 or after? or does that announcement has to be official as well. I can understand if you can't announce that.

As I said for PC version, there wont be any "Patch-3".. It will be collection of various small patches. Then after testing it on PC platform they will release 01 Big Patch (Patch-3) for Consoles...But as you know, this is the idea as of now, and it may change closer to the dates..

The whole point is that small patches are added on PC first, tweaked and tested and then combined into the 'patch 3' for consoles.

Same happened with 'Patch 2.5' - they did a lot of updates on PC and then released the result as a bigger update on console.

It was relatively quick (less than a month) between the release of the PC version equal to Patch 2.5 and it being on console. The variable thing is how long it takes so that people are happy with the state of the game on PC before making the time consuming and costly jump to console.

Exactly....

I am more than happy the approach @BigAntStudios have taken to address patch 3. I would rather wait a few more months and get a great gameplay patch than get something pushed ASAP which would require additional patches down the road. I would say let Big Ant folks take as much time as they need to get feedback from PC community and nail the patch on PC before pushing the changes to console versions :thumbsIMO just the fact Ross and Big Ant folks are working on a patch should be great news for cricket gaming fans.

So we're saying there's incremental improvements through patches on PC and, eventually, we get co-op on console in 3 months, best case.
Lovely. I cannot wait.

Will be alright for the Northern Hemisphere console users. It'll be in time for their summer by then.

Would've thought that with World Cup time and having more people enjoying, playing and talking about the game thanks to a good game enhancing patch, that it would've only increased the profile and word of mouth for sales, particularly for the new generation consoles.

Will be alright for the Northern Hemisphere console users. It'll be in time for their summer by then.

Would've thought that with World Cup time and having more people enjoying, playing and talking about the game thanks to a good game enhancing patch, that it would've only increased the profile and word of mouth for sales, particularly for the new generation consoles.

Maybe the cricket gods will throw us some sort of high-profile matchup in 3 months or so to tie everything together? :)

Maybe the cricket gods will throw us some sort of high-profile matchup in 3 months or so to tie everything together? :)

Yes, in three and a half months we'll have an Ashes series. It's very high profile, looking forward to it myself, hoping England can pull themselves up for it. Still though, it's safe to say that as high profile as it is, it's a big step down as tie-ins go from an event that has everyone in it.

Hopefully there will be some informational crumbs here and there before that sort've time-frame, if only to give people a clue as to what's in that doesn't need repeating in this wishlist thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1427279319][/DOUBLEPOST]
A KP v Cook bare-knuckle boxing match to the death?

I could sit down and watch that.

will be over too quick unless cook calls for backup prior to it :p

Rumour has it that Cook wont show up after "someone" set up a parody Cook twitter site saying he was a two face private school brown nosed suit chasing running lackey dog who had sold his soul to the devil........oh wait, that is actually Cook's twitter account

It might be something small, but I would wish that the speed of the throw animation matches the speed of the ball thrown as closely as possible.

requests/wishlist for patch 3
1)career player as captain should have liberty to choose best 11 before every match would be great .
2)world cup should be added to career
3)more stats should be shown on scoreboard ( 4's,6's,maidens,dot balls)
4)best figures while batsman walks in and bowler bowls
5)highlights of the match

i would love to see highlights after a match like afl live

Users who are viewing this thread