Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

I'd really like the stats sorted out for the ODI tournament. It's absolutely shambolic and broken. Hundreds of wickets in a world cup? Teams getting odd numbers of points on the points table for just turning up and then their actual points for winning?

I'm wondering if some of the crashes I'm getting are in some way related to arithmetical overflow? In any case, I never usually say this, but it's an absolute must fix. I don't care too much about stats, but messing up the points tables and 443 wickets for bowlers in Pool B? It's like a dart being thrown right off the board, nowhere near the mark! :noway

Last edited:
I'd really like the stats sorted out for the ODI tournament. It's absolutely shambolic and broken. Hundreds of wickets in a world cup? Teams getting odd numbers of points on the points table for just turning up and then their actual points for winning?

I'm wondering if some of the crashes I'm getting are in some way related to arithmetical overflow? In any case, I never usually say this, but it's an absolute must fix. I don't care too much about stats, but messing up the points tables and 443 wickets for bowlers in Pool B? It's like a dart being thrown right off the board, nowhere near the mark! :noway

Stats in a game like cricket is an absolute "must fix".

Stats in a game like cricket is an absolute "must fix".

Yeah I do think they need to be right, but in this case they are astoundingly wrong! I've heard other people talking about this, but have spent so long editing and preparing for the World Cup I'm now playing with my friends, that I had never had the chance to see it myself. They are so wildly wrong, that it makes you wonder what those values are corrupting elsewhere. :facepalm

It's not just in the stats section, but the competition points section too. To anyone who's posted anywhere else about this, I'm sorry I didn't endorse your call for a fix earlier. :(

Yeah I do think they need to be right, but in this case they are astoundingly wrong! I've heard other people talking about this, but have spent so long editing and preparing for the World Cup I'm now playing with my friends, that I had never had the chance to see it myself. They are so wildly wrong, that it makes you wonder what those values are corrupting elsewhere. :facepalm

It's not just in the stats section, but the competition points section too. To anyone who's posted anywhere else about this, I'm sorry I didn't endorse your call for a fix earlier. :(

Half the fun in cricket is looking at stats or wagon wheel after playing a good knock. If that's not accurate enough it takes so much out of the game. Already not able to see basic stats such as no. of 4s & 6s hit or no. of maidens bowled is a big omission and adding inaccurate stats to the mix makes it one of the high priority fixes.

Being able to change your batting order during a career and it stays that way for the rest of your career unless you change it again

What I would like in patch 3 would be the option to choose the stadium to play in on all types of games e.g. tours/competitions. The main option I would like is the option were you choose left or right team stadium which currently is only available in casual match. This means that any stadium names edited will show up correctly on screen when playing the match. For me is not worth renaming the names of the stadium if they will not show up correctly when playing the game. E.g. renaming Lahore cricket club to Karachi national stadium but when playing the game it still shows Lahore cricket club. I know I am the only person who cares about this but you never know it might be an easy fix in patch 3. I must say I love this game and its even better for me on PS4, well done Big Ant.

What I would like in patch 3 would be the option to choose the stadium to play in on all types of games e.g. tours/competitions. The main option I would like is the option were you choose left or right team stadium which currently is only available in casual match. This means that any stadium names edited will show up correctly on screen when playing the match. For me is not worth renaming the names of the stadium if they will not show up correctly when playing the game. E.g. renaming Lahore cricket club to Karachi national stadium but when playing the game it still shows Lahore cricket club. I know I am the only person who cares about this but you never know it might be an easy fix in patch 3. I must say I love this game and its even better for me on PS4, well done Big Ant.

not sure about competitions, but in tours there is an option to override the stadium - not actually used it though. obviously there aren't a huge amount of stadiums though anyway

Wow, I did purchased the PS4 just to play this Game a week before.
And now, I did read this thread from like last 4 hrs late night.

Am totally against the idea of Changing the controls for Defensive shots as just one Block.
Footwork for Defensive shots are necessary as in real life.

What i would like to be added / modified is the "Edges on Defensive shots, especially in Spin bowling".
Who says, A bowler doesn't gets wickets when the Batsmen is trying to be defensive? Haven't you watched some epic test match finishes where a Bowling side wins?

Other that that,
I would also like to play a COACH mode, just like the career mode but with different mission.
From Team Selection to Batting / Bowling & everything.

Here we should be playing as a Coach assigned to an ICC Associate International team like Ireland, UAE or Afghanistan etc.
Where our ultimate mission is to either do a Big Upsets in World Cup event, or even get Qualified for WC Quarterfinals or may be Getting a Test Status.
Didn't happened? May be next year.. We got 4 years anyway to try that again.

Our Skills will always be lower than the least successful Test playing nation, that will make the gameplay tough & more challenging.

Including WCT20s, you never know if we may get selected for IPL too.

We will but obvious starts with the lowest skill set & ultimately grow after playing with fellow countries. Going for Tours etc,
Also must be able to play the World Cup Qualifiers too.

Last edited:
Who says, A bowler doesn't gets wickets when the Batsmen is trying to be defensive? Haven't you watched some epic test match finishes where a Bowling side wins?

and who says there aren't any edges on defensive shots? I've experienced one, and if it is only me having this experience than I guess I would say I am not even spared in this regard. But I have to say it only happened to me while I bat, not when I bowl in career mode. In casual matches where I bowl as a good rated team and on lower difficulty like rookie/amateur, I've even got edges when AI are trying to defend.

To be honest im getting tired with the wait but i just hope as like the past the wait is lot worthy :)

Haven't touched this game since last two months. Will play after patch 3 arrives. I have high hopes and I expect something good from BA as always.

Review System must be improved mostly umpire decisions are correct. Something needs to change :p

Users who are viewing this thread