Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

9. sledging dialogue tree options during play between deliveries, resulting in confidence going up or down for batsman or bowler
10. transsexual players and umpires
11. Klingon commentary option
12. all meals for career players simulated in real time

9. sledging dialogue tree options during play between deliveries, resulting in confidence going up or down for batsman or bowler
10. transsexual players and umpires
11. Klingon commentary option
12. all meals for career players simulated in real time

April the 1st was yesterday mate.

I seriously think that if the game is to emulate real life games, that in the last 1/5 of a batting inning (last 10 overs in a 50 over), that the timing window for big hits should increase ever so slightly for players who've faced a decent number of balls (10 over game 3-4) (20 over game, maybe 6) (50 over game maybe 10). That's because the escalation seen in real games isn't present. Innings seem to die out or preseveration seems to be the techinique if your 6-7 down. In real life we quite often see (not in World Cups, but a lot of regular ODI's) players knocking it over the top for 4 or even 6 after facing not so many balls.

you can do that even now, it depends more on your mindset than game. you can attack form get go

and who says there aren't any edges on defensive shots? I've experienced one, and if it is only me having this experience than I guess I would say I am not even spared in this regard. But I have to say it only happened to me while I bat, not when I bowl in career mode. In casual matches where I bowl as a good rated team and on lower difficulty like rookie/amateur, I've even got edges when AI are trying to defend.

Well I haven't seen any Edges on any mode under any level.

Please make it so that career mode does not get more difficult as you go. I am playing as a batsman and im still 16 years old. The game went from nice and fun to play to very hard in like 10 matches. I thought it was a slow progression not all of a sudden impossible.

you can do that even now, it depends more on your mindset than game. you can attack form get go

Usually agree with you gkrama and can somewhat see your point, but really right now what I'm talking about tends to only happen in the last over of a 15 over (the length I play with friends due to time constraints).

On the human side of things I've managed to only lose 3-4 wickets, have a 20-30 run partnership and then try to hit out. The timing is no easier than it is for any other time of the innings. This runs counter to cricketers playing themselves in. I've played maybe 100 games myself and amongst my friends there's been maybe a couple of hundred more, so this isn't coming from a small sample or one individual with one skill level. I do think it would have to be a minor adjustment. Any significant change would go too far and make it too easy late in a game.

On the AI side of things, they potter around and don't chase with any real care of the game slipping away and if anything this situation is slightly more urgently in need of addressing from that side. Games where the AI needs 20 of 12 and they block or push for one are ridiculous and need a different approach to how the AI attacks a chase.

I completely agree with C A Iversion, Blockerdave and other individuals suggesting improvement of bowling experience of the video game. Test matches are my favorite format and the broken bowling mechanics ruin my gameplay experience. I am returning on playing the game in summers, so hopefully I am expecting the patch atleast by mid summers (july-aug), quite excited to play the game again

How is patch 3 coming along. It seems like an age since "2.5" or whatever it was branded as. I'm getting a bit worried that we're going to get an announcement of "Don Bradman Cricket 2016" instead of patch 3.

How is patch 3 coming along. It seems like an age since "2.5" or whatever it was branded as. I'm getting a bit worried that we're going to get an announcement of "Don Bradman Cricket 2016" instead of patch 3.

they have recently mentioned the patch is in development alongside the next iteration, so i don't think that fear will come to pass.

of greater concern to me is the lack of increment changes on pc, which we had last time preceding the patch 2.5 and rectifying the mistakes of patch 2. you'd think they'd be targeting the Ashes for pushing patch 3 out on console to regenerate some buzz around then, so it would be preferable to see some of the changes coming through on PC now so they can get proper feedback on the changes and adjust where necessary. what we don't want is the patch coming out on PC in one fell swoop with no time to make meaningful adjustments before it's submitted for consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread