PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

So... erm... this just happened. Career mode game, given LBW, just reviewing on replay. Hope the BCCI don't see this.

2014-09-15_00007.jpg
2014-09-15_00008.jpg
2014-09-15_00003.jpg

I thought this is out. The umpire gave not out. Didn't bother going upstairs because I figured I'd just lose my review. Is this a bug in the game or in my knowledge of cricket?

Last edited:
I thought this is out. The umpire gave not out. Didn't bother going upstairs because I figured I'd just lose my review. Is this a bug in the game or in my knowledge of cricket?

@BigAntStudios, @hbk, @fiction, etc.

Looks like a bug.

Dat stump physics though. Personally I think there should be some option to allow people to adjust how exaggerated the stump physics is. Maybe a slider or something?

Dat stump physics though. Personally I think there should be some option to allow people to adjust how exaggerated the stump physics is. Maybe a slider or something?

Agreed. Now we have gone diametrically the other way from the stumps barely nudging an inch to the stumps cartwheeling half way to the boundary. Ideally there would be a happy middle in between the two extremes or a slider for it.

I played a casual T10 today and it was raining heavily, very heavily throughout the match and the match was happening without the umpires decision to halt the play. It was raining very heavily, i mean!

Is this a bug?

^I don't know if it's a bug (never experienced rain myself in the game) but i'd love to see some screenshots/video if it happens again :yes

Agreed. Now we have gone diametrically the other way from the stumps barely nudging an inch to the stumps cartwheeling half way to the boundary. Ideally there would be a happy middle in between the two extremes or a slider for it.

Yeah just like there should be for players socks... I mean, either up or down? Come on! where's the half way up option?
Sliders please!

^I don't know if it's a bug (never experienced rain myself in the game) but i'd love to see some screenshots/video if it happens again :yes

Oops! Sure, i will certainly capture some the next time. I totally forgot to this time. I experienced rain once, like the start of the game was delayed and the number of overs were reduced. Yet to get a taste of D/L method, i was playing against Proteas too, so expected D/L big time :D, if you know what i mean :lol

I've seen the rain and no stopping of play on both PS3 and on this version of the PC version. I kept thinking I was tripping out at first but it HAS happened. I swears it.

I played a casual T10 today and it was raining heavily, very heavily throughout the match and the match was happening without the umpires decision to halt the play. It was raining very heavily, i mean!
Is this a bug?

It only plays for an over or 2 at max once the downpour starts which is fair i think as you get a glimpse of rain in full glory before the umpire calls it off.

(never experienced rain myself in the game) but i'd love to see some screenshots/video if it happens again

are you selecting random chance of rain in match settings.

Umpire called it off the next ball after this.

Is that how it works? You hit a high shot, get that commentary and then rain?

Kate-Spade-New-York-Hold-The-Phone-iPhone-55s-Case.jpg

are you selecting random chance of rain in match settings.
I wasn't suggesting that because I haven't experienced rain yet that there was a potential issue by the way...

And to answer your question, no not all the time :)

Playing a test match and the game ended at 5:30pm (half hour early) with 5 overs still left to be bowled. The match was heading for a draw and I know that IRL they come off early if a result isn't possible. So not sure if this is a bug or something that has been implemented in the game.

445.4 overs were bowled altogether prior to this happening.

Mode: Casual
Match Type: Five5
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Over 4.4 1st Innings
Ground: Melbourne
Teams: Aus v Nz
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Clear edge, made an appeal, not out.
Then reviewed, hotspot showed big edge, still gave not out.
Unfortunately I didn't cap the review process. Only once I realised it was a bug, decided to record it.

I've experienced rain a few times... a couple of those times we didn't get called off the field... other times it has rained for a couple balls to a few overs before being taken off.

Never had a game completely called off due to rain though.

Users who are viewing this thread