PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

@HBK619 @fiction Yes, I too had my games crashed to desktop 03/04 times yesterday. I have not reported it in official format yet as I though it is just an one off issue. I will play again today and let you guys knows if it has crashed again to desktop in the official prescribed format (Hope I dont have to do that)..
Did it only crash in career mode?

Mode: Career
Match Type: T20 BBL
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Started second innings, began simulating (about 5 overs or so) and the simulation stopped, looked like it was my turn to bowl.
Ground: Melbourne I think.
Teams: Perth Scorchers vs Hobart
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Crashed to desktop. This has happened once before, before version 1.13 but I did not pay much attention as it was only once. This might be a similar one off thing not sure, but it looks like people are having an issue with it. I have the recent 1.14 version. This was not my first game after the update. I was able to complete an ODI before this game started and also batted the whole first innings.

It appears some people are having crashes in career mode after installing the latest fix. Has anyone also experienced black screen issue when starting the game?
I have had a blank screen freeze issue when i have loaded the game a couple of times on the main menu since the update,had to use control alt and delete to exit the game.

I have had a blank screen freeze issue when i have loaded the game a couple of times on the main menu since the update,had to use control alt and delete to exit the game.
I suspected people are having this issue. Don't know whether it will be fixed today or next week.

Match Type: First Class (4 days)
Over Count: Over #21.4 (~107.2 remaining)
Ground: Lancashire Stadium
Teams: Sussex & Yorkshire
Get Best: Yup
Description of Issue:

Fielders still jogging. If I recall correctly this was fixed in patch 1.13?

Try alt-F4 to exit (faster than ctrl-alt-delete)

We will keep looking into why this is happening.

Had a crash in career mode yesterday. Cannot give exact details as I thought this was a one off. If it happens again I will make a more detailed post about it.

No offense mate but that doesn't look as if it's being replayed in 'real time', looks like you've slowed it down on the replay.

What version of the game are you using? Latest is 1.14 I think.

I certainly get the occasional slow fielder - I'm sure a previous update got it perfect, but then one of the more recent ones did something to make it worse again, though still not as bad as it was.

I get the odd guy that jogs towards the ball, but that's normally when another fielder is sprinting towards it from another position.

No offense mate but that doesn't look as if it's being replayed in 'real time', looks like you've slowed it down on the replay.

What version of the game are you using? Latest is 1.14 I think.

It's played back at normal speed, and yes I am running 1.14. The slow motion effect is probably because of the recording though - the framerate has been somewhat cut down.

Ok fair enough, but you can't expect the fielder to be sprinting in from the boundary to a ball like that as he has to judge the bounce etc...did you/opposition gain any extra runs from that particular ball?

Match Type: English T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Batted first innings, got out quickly, bowled a couple of overs (am the captain) started simulating the innings and sudden crash to desktop. No error messages though.
Teams: Hampshire (me) vs Kent
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Crashed to desktop.
Specs: Windows 8.1 Single language, 8 GB Ram, R9 270X GPU

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread