PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

It can quickly become a big deal if more people are affected by this crash to desktop. I personally, haven't had it occur.

Its only happened a couple of times so not that big a deal.

Even I had it crashed only 02/03 times only, and I also didn't considered it as Big Deal. But looking at many complain regarding the same, thought it should be bought to Big Ants notice.

Description of Issue:
Logged in after forever, got updated to latest version and game froze at this repeatedly. 2014-09-20_00002.jpg

Hi to all, Admin of Don Brad man cricket 14.

i got a pro my record is not updating i wining matches but not counting in my a/c they still stop on 113 wins
and my online wins is not counting from last 5 days is there any way ???? tell me and plz reply after check my status
my steam id is ( waqas_ahmed61).

Mode: Career
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Moving the batting order as captain results in change of roles. The person I switch places with becomes captain, and if I switch with wicketkeeper, I have to keep wicket in second innings. This prevents me from bowling anymore until it resets in the next game.

Did it load the Steam store in a browser?

I also got that screen freeze like above last night but menu came up after a while though.

Thought my net connection got slow at first.

Must have been a really, really slow connection.

Mode: Career
Match Type: First Class
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st roughly 30 overs second innings when batting, 2nd roughly 50 overs 1st innings while simming to career player when bowling, 3rd roughly 20 overs 2nd innings while simming to career player while batting
Ground: Adelaide Gardens
Teams: Nottingham vs Durham
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: CTD error 20/9/14 as reported by others above. Have restarted this game 3 times with 3 crashes but they occur at different times in the game, have had maybe 1 or 2 crashes total since release before today.

its also happened with me.how much net speed required to do this?

Hello my steam id is nikhilranjan94
I am having two issues.

1)Ever since updating dbc with its new update..I am not able to play the game without being online. I have to be online till the menu appears.Then I can switch off the internet and play.Earlier we could play offline when we give that option when starting steam but now we have to be online for the menu to appear.

2)while playing a game,type: Competition 9 team 4day league
teams: Kerala vs karnataka
while simulating the game the game crashed and i was back to my desktop screen..After that while I was bowling, i experienced the same issue, the game simply crashed in the middle of the match and I was back to my desktop screen and then I have to start the game in
steam again
teams:kerala vs tamil nadu
The same thing as the above happened.

Hello my steam id is nikhilranjan94
I am having two issues.

1)Ever since updating dbc with its new update..I am not able to play the game without being online. I have to be online till the menu appears.Then I can switch off the internet and play.Earlier we could play offline when we give that option when starting steam but now we have to be online for the menu to appear.

It's almost as if that was intentional!

Same as themusketeer - no crashes while using the logging version and I've played a fair chunk. Shame that ruins the FPS here. Nothing worse than a bug that shows on a release build but not debug :/

Please don't discuss debug versions publicly.

We use these to try and work out what's going wrong but it could cause harm to your save files etc if we make a change to them and don't know you're using them.

Users who are viewing this thread