PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Bro can u make video or screnn shot uplod wht i need to do?

Bhai, I am making the issue in proper format for you & tagging @BigAntStudios so that they can have a look into this. In future try to use the below format to infiom about any issue/probem you are facing.

Mode: Online
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: My ( @waqasahmed61 ) online win is stuck to 113 Wins in Online Leader Board since last few weeks, even though I have won many many matches since that 113th win.

@waqasahmed61 Bhai, I am not allowed to post anything in this forum apart from in English Language, so though I know Urdu, I cant post anything in Urdu as it is against the rule of this forum. Now what you have to do is keep patience as BigAntSTudios has many important issues in their hand at present, they will look into your problem when they are free to do so, your spamming of same problem repeatedly wont resolve the issue any faster. In case you want any further help from me, please let me know.

Bhai, I am making the issue in proper format for you & tagging @BigAntStudios so that they can have a look into this. In future try to use the below format to infiom about any issue/probem you are facing.

Mode: Online
Description of Issue: My ( @waqasahmed61 ) online win is stuck to 113 Wins in Online Leader Board since last few weeks, even though I have won many many matches since that 113th win.

@waqasahmed61 Bhai, I am not allowed to post anything in this forum apart from in English Language, so though I know Urdu, I cant post anything in Urdu as it is against the rule of this forum. Now what you have to do is keep patience as BigAntSTudios has many important issues in their hand at present, they will look into your problem when they are free to do so, your spamming of same problem repeatedly wont resolve the issue any faster. In case you want any further help from me, please let me know.
Maybee his pmd save is corrupted like mine was,then again maybee not.
What i do now is i keep a copy of my pmd save somewhere else on my pc,in case it happens again.

My steam Id is nikhilranjan94

Match Type: Competition ; 9 team 4 day league

The game always crashes after I simulate the game and press the back or b button on the controller to stop the simulation. I think all these problems started after this latest update. Having to be online at the start to open the menu to play the game is also pretty irritating,

Maybee his pmd save is corrupted like mine was,then again maybee not.
What i do now is i keep a copy of my pmd save somewhere else on my pc,in case it happens again.

May be he needs to buy a new PC..:D:D :wave:wave

my steam id is nikhilranjan94

Match type: Tour
Test match India vs west indies

Again my game crashed when I tried to simulate the game....what a stupid update..I was having no issues at all before this

hey...I sign into steam with the id...nikhilranjan94

I am posting two pics...after we log into steam, that on the top right is our steam id right.

Attachments

• 20140921_180700.jpg
    20140921_180700.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • 20140921_180757.jpg
    20140921_180757.jpg
    849.3 KB · Views: 16
how to bowl spin delivery type in bowling run up?

i have played match practice but i can't do it.please tell me when i move sticks for delivery type choose?

@BigAntStudios

SteamID: gooddoo1
Mode: Career
Description of Issue: Game randomly crashes to desktop. No error pop ups. Nothing in event viewer either.

Users who are viewing this thread