PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

That helps less as a career bowler, as getting just the one wicket isn't really cause to save and exit, too much extra hassle. By the time you've built up a spell you'd care about losing, then you've gone too long without a save, usually I'd just play matches in the one go, unless I'm saving to stop playing.

I've lost too many good innings now to random crashes. Makes it really hard to pick the game up again when you lose a good spell to a bug.

This update appeared to fix it for me, no crashes last night.

DBC14 PC Version 1.14 | Page 26 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

When I launch the game & leave it without pressing any button after launch, black screen comes and stays frozen. Was able to reproduce this too. :)

When I launch the game & leave it without pressing any button after launch, black screen comes and stays frozen. Was able to reproduce this too. :)
it's also happend with me .

Yeah, black screen issue is still there, but there's a temporary fix for it, which as you all know is to press a button. It should get permanently fixed in an upcoming update.

Mode:ALL
Match Type: ODI's as far as i have experienced
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): anytime
Ground:all
Teams:all
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:
The spin bowler keeps bowling wides continuously without end, happens very rarely doesn't affect the game but when it happens that whole over goes on like that till you somehow manage to get to one of the wides.Also think it happens with some specific bowlers, though not sure of type of spin but im sure this has happened before with tredwell and botha.
vlcsnap-2014-09-24-12h38m23s98.png

Does anybody know if u can switch to a different international team when the game selects the wrong team in career mode? I created a South African player, then the game added me to the Afganistan team when I started the international part of my career. Please help

Does anybody know if u can switch to a different international team when the game selects the wrong team in career mode? I created a South African player, then the game added me to the Afganistan team when I started the international part of my career. Please help

no you can't.

i had previously complained about my wins not adding to the leader boards ,now suddenly it's now showing as 112 which should be at 113, can any one help me please

i had previously complained about my wins not adding to the leader boards ,now suddenly it's now showing as 112 which should be at 113, can any one help me please
Lol so its going down:D,sorry bud couldn't resist.Try losing and it might go up.:lol

Did you select your international affiliation option as South Africa before starting your career?

Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: Bradman oval
Teams: N/A
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: Not really an issue just thought i'd say it here just incase it wasn't known... As i have bradman oval as my home ground because its the closest one to my saturday team ground & is very beautiful. When pressed start since the last update no scorecard in background as the one at the bradman oval isn't a working scorecard. Just wondered if there were plans to adding the function to the one at the ground. I think there is one it's black but it doesn't work. Like i said not really a problem/issue just thought i'd put it here. Thanks :)

I sent you a pm few days ago regarding your issue. Please check it.

Mode:Career
Match Type: ALL
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st Over
Ground:all

Description of the Issue:
I have set myself as the No.2 Batsman in the career mode, i.e, the non Striker. After clip of the batsmen (myself and the striker) come walking to their respective creases is shown, another clip is shown of myself walking to the pitch alone. And then the first ball is bowled.

Users who are viewing this thread