PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

^Pretty sure this was fixed in the recent patch? @fiction

I guess what he was referring to, yes #2 batsman is now seeing the first ball but there is one animation where #2 batsman walks out alone like a batsman coming out of dressing room after wicket is gone before the first ball is bowled. This also happens to me when I press 'Simulate to career player' for #2 batsman before the toss/pitch reports and where it says 'Simulation queued' and team ends up chasing. It is very minor though.

Okay, just popped up here to report a bug - Had to kill the game from task bar as it went to no-responsive mode. :( I was on non striker's end and bowler happened to hit the stumps in non-strikers end while bowling runner up and he never delivered the ball after hitting the stumps. Bowler just keep standing in middle of the pitch and all options went to queue mode( save/exit or replay ). I have lost the game progress as I was on 50+ innings from 60 balls and I need to start all from first ball.

This is where 'Save after every over' feature comes into handy and I am in no mood to play re-play my innings from ball1!

Last edited:
trying to play the demo on steam and it seems to be not recognising my controller any tips? im using a DualShock 4

Mode:Career
Match Type: ALL
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st Over
Ground:all

Description of the Issue:
Not sure if this has been put up before, but in career as No.1 batsman, if you 'simulate to career player' sometimes the first ball of the match is simulated. I've had it were the simulation has ended and the match starts with overs 0.1 and the score 0/6, 0/1, and sometimes 1/0. Easy to avoid by just waiting through all the prematch stuff.

It Would be Nice if we have option to select batsmen order in the middle of the game, just like we select the bowler

Last edited:
i just got a failed to start (unknown error) about 4 times, and when clicking the link it took me to the missing executable file. 5th time it started right - i'd done nothing.

@BD There are quite a few posts on Steam of this happening with other games also. I have a hunch it's something to do with the Steam "wrapper" not executing the game code or not being initialised properly at the OS level.

I haven't been able to connect to this user, steamID: hareshb07
And my steamID: sibi_nayagam

The teams are selected and we wait for the match to start but it just doesn't. I don't have any problem playing with other people and he says the same too. Now I'm curious whats causing this issue.

Had another your profile is corrupt error.Fortunately I copied the pmd save in another folder.
Second time this has happened, needs to BE looked at.

Last edited:
Mode:career
Match Type:english t20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):maybe 9th over(not sure)
Ground:bradman oval
Teams:somerset vs gloucestershire
Get Best:yes
Description of Issue:when i bowled an over,i got a batsman lbw and out.the new batsman came,first ball,he edged it to keeper.the umpire gave out,fielders celebrating.
but,no new batsman cutscene.the same batsman continues to play..

It does not actually fit in as a 'problem' but just a bug. When simming a match, I have a realised that more often than not, the team chasing bats unrealistically slow and loses the match. This happens more often in the limited overs matches and it is almost a certain case in every T20 match (IPL, BBL, English T20, International T20 et all) to such effect that the chasing team bats incredibly slow to lose the match even the asking rate is about 4 an over in the last 7-8 overs or so with 7-8 wickets in hand. This happens on a frustratingly consistent basis. Please look into it to bring this one unrealistic aspect of the otherwise realistic game closer to the real world.

@BigAntStudios @HBK619 please look into it and check if you solve it in the future update.

Users who are viewing this thread