PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

yes it would be good work ( issue list ).

Mode: Career
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Pre-match rain delay
Ground: Adelaide Gardens
Teams: Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: A rain delay causes a pop up saying there will be 16 overs remaining, but there are 18.

Screenshot (78).jpg Screenshot (79).jpg Screenshot (82).jpg

this needs looked at

2014-10-22_00018.jpg

whenever a spinner is bowling in t20 death overs to AI they are unconditionally bowling a lot of wides. without fail, this can be seen by simulating csk matches.

when playing career game has crashed and stopped this happening 3 times for me and when playing casual match this 2 times happened for me,my game is with latest update,i feel badly because last time my career batsman at 87 runs but game crashed
what is the problem,problem in game

when playing career game has crashed and stopped this happening 3 times for me and when playing casual match this 2 times happened for me,my game is with latest update,i feel badly because last time my career batsman at 87 runs but game crashed
what is the problem,problem in game
It could be a problem with your PC, I haven't had a problem with the game crashing since I sorted out an overheating issue on my PC.

@fiction
Platform: PS3
Mode:
Tour
Match Type: 5 Day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): During 6th over
Ground: England one
Teams: England vs Warwickshire
Description of Issue: AI bowled a full length out swing delivery to Right handed batsman, I played an advance shot.

Issues:
-When advanced the impact was made outside leg stump
-The hawkeye showed the ball swung a long way when the impact made was on the full before pitching

But was given out even after a review..

Second bug:

Got out caught by WK but the game showed that as a C&B but was correctly registered as caught behind in the scorecard

Last edited:
@fiction
Platform: PC
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): First Ball of the game
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Description of Issue: If my team wins the toss and bats first I don't get to face the first ball of the game. The batsmen walk in and then I'm facing the second ball of the game, or I've somehow scored a run (or 4), or very rarely I'm out. I know this was previously reported and supposedly fixed, but I see it on every game that my team is batting first on this career as I'm the opening batsman. I haven't had this happen when batting second.

It happened again.
I made it to Indian team but when i came out to bat at no 4. it was Sunil Gavaskar waiting for me at the crease instead of Murli Vijay.
Now i did a clean install again to start a new career from scratch.

It happened again.
I made it to Indian team but when i came out to bat at no 4. it was Sunil Gavaskar waiting for me at the crease instead of Murli Vijay.
Now i did a clean install again to start a new career from scratch.
What do you mean by "it".

What do you mean by "it".
By it I mean that instead of current generation i have all time best team as india's international team.
This happened again .

Sometimes I think people are playing a different game...

How did you download the teams? Get best? A skerrick of information wouldn't hurt...

Ok, i did download via get best .
In my first career there were no issues. Indian team was current generation. I started a new career as a left hand batsman but this time when i got selected, indian team was ' all time best' not the current gen.

Same thing happened with me when i was playing on my old machine, in my first career everything was fine but in second india's current gen team was replaced by all time best.

Only solution i found was to do fresh installation.

Match Type: All formate
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Any time.
Ground: Random
Teams: random
Description of Issue: the batsman who will be with career player will not even touch a single ball. They stand like a statue and get bowled.

This will help us quickly attempt to identify anything you deem to be needing a look at and potentially fix if it's deemed to be an issue, bug, anomaly or otherwise.

Any more information that you can add only helps us find it quicker.[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread