PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Crash to desktop is my new favourite early September...

Crash to desktop is my new favourite early September...
I am just putting what exactly happened. I did pay my $60 so if you're being a dick because you think I pirated. I didn't.

- Edit: Also, we're almost at the end of September :)

Same here.
SteamID: nkarthikn78
Mode: Career
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Game randomly crashes to desktop. No error pop ups. Nothing in event viewer either. ctd mostly when i sim between overs.

Can someone from bigant confirm if you need any further examples for CTD issue? Or any further information from anyone experiencing them aside from the usual template?

I seem to only get the CTD when playing a 4 day FC match and simulating during the 3rd or 4th innings. Had it happen on a game in the 4th innings, restarted the game and we beat Durham by an innings and a bit.

I haven't seen that happen personally, game loads at the same rate as it did before 1.14.

Likewise - similar scenario - 4th innings in an FC match on career mode - just crashed to desktop while I was simulating to my player.

Might have defended the exclusion of it on the basis of trying to avoid cheaters exploiting it, but autosave would vastly reduce the annoyance of losing an entire match of progress at random.

Or to put it another way,

Match Type: FC
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): middle of the 4th innings
Ground: Melbourne
Teams: Victoria vs NSW
Description of Issue: Game crashes to desktop while simulating to career player.

ok that's really really irritating. We needed 1 wicket to win the game, I'd made 180odd and 96 in our 2 innings and then.........nothing.

Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): end of 4th innings
Teams: SA vs Tas
Description of Issue: Crash to desktop while simulating to career player.

The game should autosave at the end of every innings. That would be a huge help.

ok that's really really irritating. We needed 1 wicket to win the game, I'd made 180odd and 96 in our 2 innings and then.........nothing.

Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): end of 4th innings
Teams: SA vs Tas
Description of Issue: Crash to desktop while simulating to career player.

The game should autosave at the end of every innings. That would be a huge help.

It should Autosave at the end of each over (If possible)..

Right now I just save and exit after each innings and then resume immediately. Crashes seem to be rare but at least this mitigates the loss of any decent scores.

Right now I just save and exit after each innings and then resume immediately. Crashes seem to be rare but at least this mitigates the loss of any decent scores.
I actually save whenever I score a half century and again on century.

Hope i don't jinx it but i've had no crashes in career so far... Started a new one today i'm 5 games in. No crashes as yet.

That helps less as a career bowler, as getting just the one wicket isn't really cause to save and exit, too much extra hassle. By the time you've built up a spell you'd care about losing, then you've gone too long without a save, usually I'd just play matches in the one go, unless I'm saving to stop playing.

I've lost too many good innings now to random crashes. Makes it really hard to pick the game up again when you lose a good spell to a bug.

Hi...my steam id is nikhilranjan94

I was having no problem running the game before this new update..now what happens is that if I simulate a match, the game crashes back to the desktop..

Is this happening in career mode? Have you downloaded the update which was released today?

Users who are viewing this thread