PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Please don't discuss debug versions publicly.

We use these to try and work out what's going wrong but it could cause harm to your save files etc if we make a change to them and don't know you're using them.

And it is not the first time this has been asked of the same user......perhaps the message is now clear?

I wasn't sure if that was aimed at me or someone else. To me, knowing when the bug *doesn't* happen sounds like relevant information.

It was aimed at everyone discussing it and particularly naming it. People really shouldn't even know it exists - it's meant for when we have PM's.

I just don't want people's files corrupted or bug reports that are not in the retail version.

We are very available (even on a Saturday night :) ), PM us.

i new on this web how to veryfiy id ?
tell me Dutch[DOUBLEPOST=1411233465][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi to all, Admin of Don Brad man cricket 14.

i got a pro my record is not updating i wining matches but not counting in my a/c they still stop on 113 wins
and my online wins is not counting from last 5 days is there any way ???? tell me and plz reply after check my status
my steam id is ( waqas_ahmed61).

wht 2 do plz clear this pro as soon as possible.

Big Ant Admin can u solve this pro or not y u not replying

( my record is not updating i win altos of matches but not counting do some thing about this.)

I have dealt with him, he is real PainInA....
Kushari u hve delted but i never mesg u i nver blame u y u now going opsit to me this is pro with me , u can help me u know bt u stil on ur rude mode that was a other issue bt i think u stil on egoo,[DOUBLEPOST=1411277577][/DOUBLEPOST]
think i will help him a bit, he seems legit

Steam Community :: waqas_ahmed61
think i will help him a bit, he seems legit

Steam Community :: waqas_ahmed61
Tnx Bro can u tell me one more thing whihc kind of information required?

Kushari u hve delted but i never mesg u i nver blame u y u now going opsit to me this is pro with me , u can help me u know bt u stil on ur rude mode that was a other issue bt i think u stil on egoo,[DOUBLEPOST=1411277577][/DOUBLEPOST]

Tnx Bro can u tell me one more thing whihc kind of information required?
Bro can u make video or screnn shot uplod wht i need to do?

Users who are viewing this thread