PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

just had the AI declare 62 runs ahead, 8 wickets down, with more than 2 days to play...

AI=Artificial Intelligence,,,but with that declaration there,,,that's AD=Artificial Dumbness right there, LOL

Hope you chased that in 6.2 overs

I made 10 balls 27 Runs now I got Out Now only 45 runs to win and last session 15 overs left I watch the whole of my batting , AI lost 8 wickets and Match draw .

seriously AI need to improve.

AI=Artificial Intelligence,,,but with that declaration there,,,that's AD=Artificial Dumbness right there, LOL

Hope you chased that in 6.2 overs

Something tells me it might be the 2nd innings of the match (AI's first).

Something tells me it might be the 2nd innings of the match (AI's first).

Nope, that's the ridiculous thing. Had it been as you say I wouldn't have reported it, but it was the third innings of the match, and they were setting a target.

It was a 3 day format, 100 overs per day. Crumbling, soft pitch with light cracks.

AI won the toss and batted, I dismissed them for 131 in 38 overs. I tumble to 61/6 but have a 99 run partnership getting to 160/6 before losing the last 4 wickets for no more runs to be all out 160 off 29 overs.

It's just after tea on day one when they start their second innings... They lose 3 early wickets, recover a bit then middle/lower order collapse and they decide to declare 8 down just 62 ahead with about 10 overs left in day one.

I got the runs in a little over 5 overs, 1 wicket down, so the match was over in under a day.

This was England Rebel XI 1982 (me) v Western Province 1982 (AI), using the lowered skill experiment, in a custom 3 day match as part of a tour.

Nope, that's the ridiculous thing. Had it been as you say I wouldn't have reported it, but it was the third innings of the match, and they were setting a target.

It was a 3 day format, 100 overs per day. Crumbling, soft pitch with light cracks.

AI won the toss and batted, I dismissed them for 131 in 38 overs. I tumble to 61/6 but have a 99 run partnership getting to 160/6 before losing the last 4 wickets for no more runs to be all out 160 off 29 overs.

It's just after tea on day one when they start their second innings... They lose 3 early wickets, recover a bit then middle/lower order collapse and they decide to declare 8 down just 62 ahead with about 10 overs left in day one.

I got the runs in a little over 5 overs, 1 wicket down, so the match was over in under a day.

This was England Rebel XI 1982 (me) v Western Province 1982 (AI), using the lowered skill experiment, in a custom 3 day match as part of a tour.

Totally stumped unless AI had a premonition it's gonna rain for nearly 2 days :D

Gee is my face red... Turns out I set it up as a one day game! So actually the declaration was fine, and also explains the carnage wicket wise!

Move along, nothing to see here.

I that case kudos to AI for a sporting declaration.

The patch "3" update wont show coin toss heads or tails in 1vs 1

Gee is my face red... Turns out I set it up as a one day game! So actually the declaration was fine, and also explains the carnage wicket wise!

Move along, nothing to see here.

I thought it sounded strange as I have played loads of games bowling as both teams never coming across this issue. I generally have to make the declaration as the AI seems to want to keep on batting.

Below are some points of Issues still pending

1- Before Patch 2 for straight drive ball comes in bowlers hand and 90% catch drops for every this incident there is reply , But now most ball comes grounded in bowlers hanet but for every incedent there is still a reply for this

2- In T20 there are 4 fielders in slip position which seems Odd .

3- AI Bowler in First class easy to Play and have less variations even in highest difficulty, We can play at strike rate of 100 .

4- Fielders seems lazy to pick and through the ball , we can take easily 2 runs . Yes In real fielders could be lazy but when they see the batsman is taking second run there action become quick , but in Game when we press for second run still fileder is in Lazy mood .

5- If I have mistaken pressed the simulation X button , The match directly skipped without asking .

Posting here because I don't know if this was introduced in the newest patch or not -

I was going through and deleting matches that were listed as 'match complete' in the casual match section, and noticed that when you press the delete button the next match will be selected, but still show 'match complete' even if it is still in progress. You need to go to a different save and back to it for it to refresh with the right info.

As an aside, a 'remove completed matches' button would be handy.

Users who are viewing this thread