PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

when playing a casual match our team player played a shot then took 1 run but when ai throw the ball then ball goes for 4 as overthrow but in the game it's give 4 whereas it is to be 5 runs as 1 run + 4 runs.

Game Demo Not Working.

When you launch the game and leave at the startup screen for like 2min or so , a demo game b/w AI used to be played.
But now it will just give a blank screen and only u can force close and restart the game to play.
its been for months now, not sure since when.

Good noticed

Mode:Tour
Match Type: ODI
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Dont know
Ground:
Teams: Aus vs SA
Get Best:Yes
Description of Issue:

The below pic was appealed for LBW by the AI..Was given not out though but such situations shouldn't arise IMO...Don't know what would have been the decision if the ball was hitting the stumps in the LBW.. As when I checked with Big eye it was above the stumps, so feel would have been given out if it was before the stumps...

2015-06-30_00003.jpg

Pro, career, as bowler. Bowled a late delivery, heard a stumps like noise but the game has frozen at this point. It seems like the delivery has gone through physically but not graphically, WK is still moving, crowd is animated.

qXPFKPm.jpg

Mode: Casual and Comp
Match Type: any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): all game
Ground: all
Teams: all
Get Best: yep
Description of Issue: I like to play this game against friends on the same screen but one annoying bug hinders this experience. (works fine on co op just vs) player 1 doesn't get the little icons above the fielders which makes it near impossible to see the field. p2 can see them but p1 can't. Thanks

P.S. this bug has been around since like october and I really wish I mentioned it earlier

Weird thing happened in casual match...Ball bouncing "in the air" [not touching the ground and the fielder takes it "as a catch"....

output_UoW0HY.gif

Happened yesterday in the match with @grkrama as well in online co-op where we felt like the ball definitely pitched but it was actually this...

Noticed this in career today:

2015-07-27_00001.jpg
Bowling 22nd over and still powerplay is still on...

batting power play chosen by AI ?
I dont think so, as I started bowling around 11th or 12th and powerplay was on even then....Have noticed this before where the powerplay went on till the 17th over...

I've noticed something simiar to this in my ZIM/IND series. Was the [P] visible for the whole innings (when you bowling)?

I've noticed something simiar to this in my ZIM/IND series. Was the [P] visible for the whole innings (when you bowling)?
In the match before where I mentioned the 17th over, it was off after that over...Dont know about the yesterday's career match as I got to bowl remaining overs after 31 overs , when the before over was being bowled on the 22nd over it had the "[P]" as the scorecard says...

The powerplay certainly gets over in 5 overs so the only thing i can assume is AI taking batting powerplay early ?

2015-07-28_00036.jpg 2015-07-28_00034.jpg 2015-07-28_00037.jpg 2015-07-28_00035.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread