PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Dude i keep getting message "The connection to the remote player is lost".btw i play using wifi does it have something to do with this

Hi,

I can't play online. I've tried to join a game but it doesn't let me. And when I try to host, the other guy can join but when we are ready to play, it just takes forever to create the match. My internet is bad. But i play many online games just fine. Any help please?

Edit: flushed my dns too. No luck

Last edited:
Mode: Casual Match (Pro Difficulty).
Match Type: ODI.
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Last ball of second over in 1st innings.
Ground: Delhi Park (renamed as it is Left's team ground).
Teams: Who Cares (me) vs New Zealand All Time Best (AI). Who Cares is a team created by me and features my friends.
Get Best: Yes.
Description of Issue: Batsman hits a shot to backward square leg, the forward square leg fielder fields and throws the ball (it appeared that his foot touched the rope as he made the throw), the wicket keeper receives the ball and takes off the bails, and everything is cool except that the batsman was already standing inside the crease. I've posted the video below:

This is the third time ever that I am playing a match in Pro level, and the first time ever that I have experienced this issue. Just wanted to let you guys know, in case you are using the same codes and all for the next game.

"You must be online in order to play Don Bradman Cricket 14" error is coming from past 1 hour. Tried-

1. Restarted laptop couple of times.
2. Switched of firewall too.
3. Restarted internet modem.

Any idea why it's happening ? Many times I had this problem, but after 2 or 3 attempts, it would work. But, this time, it isn't working.

"You must be online in order to play Don Bradman Cricket 14" error is coming from past 1 hour. Tried-

1. Restarted laptop couple of times.
2. Switched of firewall too.
3. Restarted internet modem.

Any idea why it's happening ? Many times I had this problem, but after 2 or 3 attempts, it would work. But, this time, it isn't working.

Yup bro I am facing the same issue... :(

Same here. From past 1 hr or so. I checked the steam community and apparently another guy is facing the same issue.

Yes I too chatted with one of my steam friends... he is facing the same issue. :( :(

I am glad I am not the only one facing this issue :D jk

Try this

To check the various Big Ant Services use this link:

https://status.bigant.com

This link actually connects from your internet connection to the server, a connection error will likely mean that you have a firewall issue or network translation problem.

Source :Big Ant Forum.

Try this

This link actually connects from your internet connection to the server, a connection error will likely mean that you have a firewall issue or network translation problem.

Its showing error in front of Cricket...

Try this

I get a warning sign and error in front of cricket while for Rugby and Lacrosee, a green tick is appearing.

Then something wrong with firewall issue or network translation problem.

Try changing DNS server to google one..

Primary as 8.8.8.8
Secondary 8.8.4.4

I don't think it will be a firewall issue as I haven't changed the firewall settings since I bought the game and it was working fine. I also, switched off the firewall and checked, but the game wasn't opening. Also, isn't it weird that few of us are facing the same issue at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread