PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

I don't think it will be a firewall issue as I haven't changed the firewall settings since I bought the game and it was working fine. I also, switched off the firewall and checked, but the game wasn't opening. Also, isn't it weird that few of us are facing the same issue at the same time?

Exactly!!!

A new issue just popped up! The game crashes out to the desktop when I try to override the ground in the tour designer....The tour is created with teams and matches without any hassle...its just this annoying thing that happens....It is just that I would like the matches to be played on different grounds

same error i am getting aswell can MattW or any BA staff have a look to see how we can fix this

Just observed this yesterday in career mode. I was trying for third run but got run out. ( Not my player, but my partner). But that run was counted as only 1 when in fact it should be 2 as I was trying for 3rd run..

During an online game with my mate, I saw something rare which I did'nt see ever since I purchased the game and started playing it.

I was asked to bat by my opposition. During the second over, he bowled a good length ball straight on to the stumps. I chipped it towards square leg and due to gap in that area, it was a boundary (4 runs). But umpire signalled it as 6 runs.

Hi All,

DBC application closes by its own.

I was designing the tour and I have got an option to override the ground by clicking Y.

When ever I select the Y option game closes by itself.

Any suggestions or help much appreciated.tour designer bug.jpg tour designer bug.jpg

Is there a way to get a crash report or something ? My game stops responding on fresh install... I know there used to be a way when i opted into a beta it would do a crash dump. Thanks

My pc specs aren't an issue at all..

i7-6700k @ 4.6
980ti
16gb ram
windows 10 64 bit

Software
Java 8.0.730.2
Flash 18.0.0.203
DirectX 11.0
.NET 3.5.30729.4926

I don't understand why my game stops responding.

* Even tried windows 7 compatibility mode still stops responding.

Last edited:
Hope this error has been fixed for the next game... It has cost me many a match and many a moment. :(

Attachments

• 11884081_502022063282046_3542902617557725905_o.jpg
    11884081_502022063282046_3542902617557725905_o.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 17
My career mode has gone kaput. I completed a FC match season 1, round 3, start age 26 and after the game was done the game just crashed. Not able to even access the career player, as whenever i do access the game crashes to desktop. Any suggestions ?

My career mode has gone kaput. I completed a FC match season 1, round 3, start age 26 and after the game was done the game just crashed. Not able to even access the career player, as whenever i do access the game crashes to desktop. Any suggestions ?
PM me your save file, I'll take a look tomorrow.

Facing this unusual issue..Joystick connects...Game runs , match starts..Batsman moves, pause button also works but batsman doesnt bat [he is still]...Tried both with PS3 and Playmax controller..
Note: This is on Windows 10

@MattW @grkrama

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread