PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

So the patch automatically downloads like on PS3?? Asking this because I don't play on PC..

I don't see any reason why Steam should act any different than consoles. You connect to Steam to play the game, which you have to do on a regular basis as you can't play in offline mode forever, and if there's a newer patched version available Steam should ask you to install the latest update to the software.

plz give the link to download the patch.and thanks for the help:):):)

you do it through steam, which is that very good application that you will have either bought or activated DBC through - they download automatically as well to make it even easier!!!

I don't see any reason why Steam should act any different than consoles. You connect to Steam to play the game, which you have to do on a regular basis as you can't play in offline mode forever, and if there's a newer patched version available Steam should ask you to install the latest update to the software.

Steam generally forces patches; so you have to download the latest patch before you play if you are online. You can opt out I believe: and some games even let people opt-in to beta patches that are future patches to be released that aren't 100% perfect. I know that the Paradox games do this because they usually end up adding in little new things in patches rather than just having bug fixes...

Last edited:
you do it through steam, which is that very good application that you will have either bought or activated DBC through - they download automatically as well to make it even easier!!!

Steam generally forces patches; so you have to download the latest patch before you play if you are online. You can opt out I believe: and some games even let people opt-in to beta patches that are future patches to be released that aren't 100% perfect. I know that the Paradox games do this because they usually end up adding in little new things in patches rather than just having bug fixes...

I play Football Manager (14 currently) and yes, steam forces updates. Which is annoying if you use FMRTE.It just ignores the dont download updates setting so you need to play it in offline mode if you dont want the updates.

I haven't had the pc patch update yet others said they got this morning. Hoping it may be tweaks to edges and the all catches saying C&B issue.

I play Football Manager (14 currently) and yes, steam forces updates. Which is annoying if you use FMRTE.It just ignores the dont download updates setting so you need to play it in offline mode if you dont want the updates.

I haven't had the pc patch update yet others said they got this morning. Hoping it may be tweaks to edges and the all catches saying C&B issue.
Cheat :)

Yup. Though you can use it for non-cheat things like kits, proper ratings for players, stadiums and other such things. It's amazing how much you can edit that isn't actually cheating.
But the heal all injuries/match fitness thing I cannot resist using, it's true!

The 1st time i load up the game, continue my career it's saved during a game loading into match game shuts down... but it runs fine on 2nd try. This a known issue?

I played the game over 20hrs But there is only one NO BALL from AI.[ T20s on amateur & pro mode]
Come on we need more free hits.

Last edited:
plz give the link to download the patch.and thanks for the help:):):)

www.iamacompletemerchantbanker.com

If you have a legit copy of the game you will prompted for the patch via steam, if not , you shouldnt even dare to stick your nose in here......
----------

[/COLOR]
game stuck at the end of the match (waiting for exit)

this is a well known issue just hit alt+f4

Wrong. The real solution is to by the game......

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that the AI batsman almost never leaves a ball that's going wide (or not) and will go at it with a paddle/reverse sweep. Not very intelligent even artificially.

Though you can use it for non-cheat things

...That's the sorta thing people say when they cheat in games.

----------

robably, but both will blend into each other as it is seemingly hard for people to distinguish a bug because they are a pirate

In before "but I paidz for da game nd I dont no wat pirating iz plz hulp"

Protect the patches and fixes from downloading by pirates. Let the pirates suffer. This is ridiculous how hours of hard work is wasted and people don't realize this. Only if they could understand the hard work.

Last edited:
No idea why you would steal this game when it's:

a) Cheap on Steam
b) Gets the benefit of regularly being patched/supported by Big Ant
c) Can interact with the developers right here, on PlanetCricket
d) Get to play the amazingly fun PC Online with your PC.net friends

If you can afford a computer, you can afford to buy games.

Case closed.

Yup. Though you can use it for non-cheat things like kits, proper ratings for players, stadiums and other such things. It's amazing how much you can edit that isn't actually cheating.
But the heal all injuries/match fitness thing I cannot resist using, it's true!
#Bingo

----------

No idea why you would steal this game when it's:

a) Cheap on Steam
b) Gets the benefit of regularly being patched/supported by Big Ant
c) Can interact with the developers right here, on PlanetCricket
d) Get to play the amazingly fun PC Online with your PC.net friends

If you can afford a computer, you can afford to buy games.

Case closed.
I can afford a computer and I pirate games... but Assassin's Creed IV is so damn fun for it!

Last edited:
PC Version.

Minor issue, when batsmen are caught and walking back to the pavilion and brings up their stats always shows c&b rather than who caught it... ie: c&b Footit - Somerset v Derbyshire !!

Shows who caught it in the scorecard as it should :)

:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread