PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Thread renamed to reflect the impossibility of people keeping to what this thread was intended to be.

It would be great if people could tell us their Steam account name when posting issues.

Thread renamed to reflect the impossibility of people keeping to what this thread was intended to be.
I think that maybe a thread with the intention that this set out with (bug reporting of genuine issues) could still be useful for Ross et al. Useful feedback could end up being drowned out by pages of discussion about various problems caused by the user's hardware/drivers etc if it's all in one combined thread.

The pirate :p

I can't say for sure but so far for us this problem of 'Waiting for Exit' has only manifested itself on cracked versions of the game. I'd love for someone that has the issue to give me their Steam account name so I can disprove this.

Edit: Pretty certain anyone mentioning this bug is a pirate Please prove me wrong by telling me your Steam account name

Last edited:
I think that maybe a thread with the intention that this set out with (bug reporting of genuine issues) could still be useful for Ross et al. Useful feedback could end up being drowned out by pages of discussion about various problems caused by the user's hardware/drivers etc.
Probably, but both will blend into each other as it is seemingly hard for people to distinguish a bug because they are a pirate, a system issue or an actual bug in the game.

Mentioning HBK619 in posts where there's an actual bug found might work, but it's just an impossible task to try and moderate our way out of it.

Probably, but both will blend into each other as it is seemingly hard for people to distinguish a bug because they are a pirate, a system issue or an actual bug in the game.

Mentioning HBK619 in posts where there's an actual bug found might work, but it's just an impossible task to try and moderate our way out of it.

Happy to have people @HBK619 as it's the fastest way to having us look at an issue.

If you have pirated the game then please don't, some bugs are only in the pirate version and it will be embarrassing.

Of course those with a pirated copy can buy a $50 patch to fix those issues via the link in your sig.

Of course those with a pirated copy can buy a $50 patch to fix those issues via the link in your sig.

That would certainly fix some of the issues being reported.

Users who are viewing this thread