PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

...That's the sorta thing people say when they cheat in games.

----------

In before "but I paidz for da game nd I dont no wat pirating iz plz hulp"

I already said I did use it to 'cheat' though. But 95% of it's uses aren't cheats. Its modding a game to get it close to perfection. Its a very good thing.

Hi now that I hv played 10 online games, would like to comment on few things:

1 playing online through wifi is still a challenge despite of an updated patch 2. When I play with wired broadband it works fine.

2 Most of the times match gets disconnected and it takes 3 mins to start the game again on wifi.

3 Batsman hit the ball and screen gets stuck for 5 seconds and in next screen u see the ball being fielded, so u can't take singles in this case. Again this happens in wifi.

4 While bowling the baller gets stuck just fer 3 seconds after the jump and the release gets impacted.

5. There is no bat hitting the ball sound while playing in wifi.

6. Lot of time the game gets stuck fer a min and thn starts in online mode again in wifi.

My pc configs are:

I7 , Windows 8, 4700 MQ, 8 GB RAM, 2.5 GHZ, NVIDIA GE FORCE 740 M 2 GB.

Alright so first of all I can't find anyone to play against and when I do find someone, I can't join them, "Unable to Join the Session" 95% of the times, "connection to the remote player has been lost" 5% of the time.

Am I the only one facing this issue?

EDIT: Another issue, I think this game is gonna make me go crazy, after 20 minutes of hitting refresh like crazy I finally connected to a player and when the timer went down to zero, screen went black -,-.......... PFFFF

Ran file integrity test on steam, "ALL FILES VALIDATED". Game is fine, no corrupted files.

Last edited:
I am very willing to embarras them .....

Despite asking publicly and privately via PM no one that has complained of the "waiting" bug has sent me their Steam account ID. I really want to be proved wrong on this but I do know it's a bug introduced by the Crack and am yet to see any evidence otherwise.

They really should be embarrassed enough to buy the game and send me their Steam account ID's.

----------

Alright so first of all I can't find anyone to play against and when I do find someone, I can't join them, "Unable to Join the Session" 95% of the times, "connection to the remote player has been lost" 5% of the time.

Am I the only one facing this issue?

EDIT: Another issue, I think this game is gonna make me go crazy, after 20 minutes of hitting refresh like crazy I finally connected to a player and when the timer went down to zero, screen went black -,-.......... PFFFF

Ran file integrity test on steam, "ALL FILES VALIDATED". Game is fine, no corrupted files.

Have you tried playing against anyone you know?

@HBK619 please PM

Despite asking publicly and privately via PM no one that has complained of the "waiting" bug has sent me their Steam account ID. I really want to be proved wrong on this but I do know it's a bug introduced by the Crack and am yet to see any evidence otherwise.

They really should be embarrassed enough to buy the game and send me their Steam account ID's.

----------

Have you tried playing against anyone you know?

@HBK619 please PM

Nope, none of my friends own this game yet, however I have played 3 matches online so far but I haven't been able to connect to anyone since yesterday.

EDIT: Just got connected to a player but 3 seconds later, "Connection to the remote player has been lost". -,-

EDIT: Another match got connected, clock reached 0 and screen went black. I am sick of this. I am done.

EDIT: Added a guy from DBC on steam and he's having the same issue as I am, he says I bought the game today and haven't been able to play a single match online.

EDIT: Just got connected with the guy I had added on steam. I couldn't join him but he was able to join me after a few tries. You guys really need to troubleshoot the servers.

Last edited:
Nope, none of my friends own this game yet, however I have played 3 matches online so far but I haven't been able to connect to anyone since yesterday.

EDIT: Just got connected to a player but 3 seconds later, "Connection to the remote player has been lost". -,-

EDIT: Another match got connected, clock reached 0 and screen went black. I am sick of this. I am done.

EDIT: Added a guy from DBC on steam and he's having the same issue as I am, he says I bought the game today and haven't been able to play a single match online.

EDIT: Just got connected with the guy I had added on steam. I couldn't join him but he was able to join me after a few tries. You guys really need to troubleshoot the servers.

Add me on Steam and I will play you when you are online.

Steam ID: dale0404

Just got a new patch to the game - what's changed in it?
We had two fixes go in.

One is for the issue brought up by @chaman82 which was the issue with 16+ character usernames being referenced and breaking elements of the game.

The other is a bug we found with regards to gloves not being detected when the ball was caught. That was fixed.

There was some minor stuff on our end to help us find issues a little easier too.

PC Version.

Minor issue, when batsmen are caught and walking back to the pavilion and brings up their stats always shows c&b rather than who caught it... ie: c&b Footit - Somerset v Derbyshire !!

Shows who caught it in the scorecard as it should :)

:cheers

Yes, you are absolutely right! It's quite strange that not too many guys have registered this bug. It persists for all difficulty modes and for all kinds of matches.

----------

We had two fixes go in.

One is for the issue brought up by @chaman82 which was the issue with 16+ character usernames being referenced and breaking elements of the game.

The other is a bug we found with regards to gloves not being detected when the ball was caught. That was fixed.

There was some minor stuff on our end to help us find issues a little easier too.

HBK, what about the bug in which all the caught dismissals are displayed as c&b right after the dismissals?

I think I'll give the people I've PM'd and those that have complained and asked for fixes that are playing pirate copies another 24 hours to send me their Steam Id's before I out them.

You can avert this by purchasing the game and sending me your Steam Id.

If you believe you have received a PM from me in error then speak up.

----------

Yes, you are absolutely right! It's quite strange that not too many guys have registered this bug. It persists for all difficulty modes and for all kinds of matches.

----------

HBK, what about the bug in which all the caught dismissals are displayed as c&b right after the dismissals?

I am following the C&B issue up now.

I think I'll give the people I've PM'd and those that have complained and asked for fixes that are playing pirate copies another 24 hours to send me their Steam Id's before I out them.

You can avert this by purchasing the game and sending me your Steam Id.

If you believe you have received a PM from me in error then speak up.

----------

I am following the C&B issue up now.

Thanks a ton, Ross! :thumbs :cheers

@BigAntStudios

I have an issue with my XP. My current XP is 14236 but in leaderboard experience list its only showing 11000 something. I think it happened because when i was playing and my xp was 11000 something my internet got disconnected for an hour or so. I thought it will be updated once i am online but nothing is updated. Its pretty much stuck. My steam id is zaidbaby

What about allowing us to save, and leave/return to, games in which we're spectating, rather than playing?

I have to say I'm absolutely sick of the wicket keeper turning around and fielding edges backwards on the bounce - rather than be the right way around and take the catch!

Happens to me about 1 in 10 edges, ignoring those that bounce short which could probably be taken if the keeper would dive forward.

Edit: straight after I complain, the keeper takes a catch diving forward off an edge...

Edit again: And then the game quits to desktop after a catch in the outfield. Blargh!

Last edited:
Reporting some of the minor issues i faced.

Mode: Online
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground: --
Teams: Custom Team vs Custom Team
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue

I bowled with a fast bowler, opponent misses and tried to take single and returned back, keeper hit the stumps and the audio got repeated 3/4 times and game
crashed to desktop.

Description of Issue

key press delay still exists but i never faced any lag in receiving the ball or playing shots. Sometimes the batsman starts his runup only when the ball reaches the fielders.

Description of Issue

In one the matches i played where the key press delay is high, i hit a boundary but umpire signaled as six. Happened only once so far.

Description of Issue

When i appeal for a LBW and in between if the players run's out, umpire raises his finger but i still get review selection. If i select yes umpire signals not out
because it misses the stump and then the batsman leaving the ground as he was ran out already.

Fix: When umpire's decision is in favor, review system should not popup.

Steam ID : Jaffies

Users who are viewing this thread