PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Anyone else finding people reporting bugs from obviously cracked games really rather amusing?

Match Type : T20
1. When I over step the line it's NO BALL, AI should hit aggressive shot which is not happening.
2. Last 3-4 overs in t20 they should play more aggressive shots but they don't.
3. no NO BALLS from AI.
4. AI is very afraid of taking runs so they don't get run out.

Anyone else finding people reporting bugs from obviously cracked games really rather amusing?

Not me.... well kind of... 'cause I know what's going to happen in their careers... which is going to be pretty funny.

One guy PM'd me saying he doesn't know how to find his Steam login.... odd, anyone else finding that difficulty?

ciki, another one that's across all forms, AI is not using all of its reviews, or even close. If there's more than one or two used in a four-innings test match (and I have it set to three per innings with top-ups at 60 overs, and with umpire's calls causing them to be returned), it's cause for my computer to declare Worldwide Don Bradman Cricket Day!

Im finding their ousting quite amusing, but overall its really quite sad. Especially for planet cricket members to be doing it. This (for the most part) is a place for like minded cricket gaming fans
and to have people here that are **issing (or Todd Carneying) in the face of this site, and more importantly BigAnt is very sad and flies in the face of what i believe this site is all about.

Im finding their ousting quite amusing, but overall its really quite sad. Especially for planet cricket members to be doing it. This (for the most part) is a place for like minded cricket gaming fans
and to have people here that are **issing (or Todd Carneying) in the face of this site, and more importantly BigAnt is very sad and flies in the face of what i believe this site is all about.

To be fair, from what I have seen quite a few of these guys seem to be recent joiners to the site. What I can't get over is the sheer brass neck of 'buying' the game for 3 quid from Dodgy John down the market then coming on here and moaning directly to the developer they are ripping off that their cracked game has bugs.

Big Ant seem to have done some great work in the background enabling them to identify and mess with the pirates.

Oh yeah, undoubtedly most are new comers to PC. I havent really been a member here for that long either tbh, although i did have an account here years ago in a past life.
And although i dont post that often i am here A LOT!!!It just really disappoints me that of all places they pop in here. And how many of them have been the ones driving
us crazy with outlandish posts bashing the game or requesting (ie:demanding) changes etc...
Im sure we all agree they just dont belong here...

To be fair, from what I have seen quite a few of these guys seem to be recent joiners to the site. What I can't get over is the sheer brass neck of 'buying' the game for 3 quid from Dodgy John down the market then coming on here and moaning directly to the developer they are ripping off that their cracked game has bugs.

Big Ant seem to have done some great work in the background enabling them to identify and mess with the pirates.

There are some really much older accounts on my list that are going to be outed tomorrow unless they buy the game :mad

Calling everyone pirate instead of fixing the bugs is not fair. Pirates don't really care about online matches, carears and patches as they still get patches from other sources. Tell me that if AI doesn't get run out or the fielders walks real slow when fielding a rolling ball but move like superman to catch a ball, then I have a pirated copy?

One guy PM'd me saying he doesn't know how to find his Steam login.... odd, anyone else finding that difficulty?
It's worth noting though that your public profile and your login name are not the same.

So if the intention is to be able to look up someone's profile to see their purchase of DBC14 on it (which can also be restricted by privacy settings), then you'll need their profile address.

People can find that by hovering over the menu with your name on it (the forth one after Community) - and picking the 'Profile' option and then right clicking the main page and clicking 'Copy Page Url'.

Calling everyone pirate instead of fixing the bugs is not fair. Pirates don't really care about online matches, carears and patches as they still get patches from other sources. Tell me that if AI doesn't get run out or the fielders walks real slow then I have a pirated copy?

Why so defensive?

Big Ant have identified a specific issue that indicates that the user is in possession of a pirated copy (the exit hang). The issue doesn't exist in legitimate copies of the game - this is not a bug that needs fixing. They're not calling out everyone with an issue as a pirate. Just this specific issue.

You cannot be serious? I must've been imagining the 2 or 3 (at least) patches ive downloaded this week.

I'm also on latest update mate but these problems are still there, fixing scorecard, gloves in patches shouldn't be prioritized. As I suggested alt+f4 to those who had the pirated copies. I have no issue on waiting to exit thing.

I'm also on latest update mate but these problems are still there, fixing scorecard, gloves in patches shouldn't be prioritized. As I suggested alt+f4 to those who had the pirated copies. I have no issue on waiting to exit thing.

Complaining about them fixing issues in the game, while also providing a fix to people with a pirated version of the game. That makes sense...

Suggesting a fix to people with pirated copies is exactly what shouldn't be happening...the whole point is that they're supposed to experience the issue

It's worth noting though that your public profile and your login name are not the same.

So if the intention is to be able to look up someone's profile to see their purchase of DBC14 on it (which can also be restricted by privacy settings), then you'll need their profile address.

People can find that by hovering over the menu with your name on it (the forth one after Community) - and picking the 'Profile' option and then right clicking the main page and clicking 'Copy Page Url'.

Is my signature Ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread