PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Just had some strange stuff happen in an online game - got it on video and will post it here either later tonight or tomorrow (depending on my crappy upload speed...) with more details.

Mode: Online
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Not sure the over but 1st innings
Ground: National
Teams:Essex v Karachi Dolphins
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: Bowling with Ravi 2 nicks to keeper & 1st slip catch them both and appeal umps gives it out and cut scene of fielding team celebrating. then next ball same guy is still in on 10ish and last ball which was a wicket is a dot ball....

Last edited:
Mode: Online
Match Type: Five 5
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 10 over match. Incidents occurred in the second and third overs of the second innings.
Ground: Not sure.
Teams: World XI v South Africa
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: The first innings went fine with no real issues, but in the second over of the second innings I bowled a full/yorker delivery which hit the stumps... Thought it would be funny to appeal anyway and it was given not out, probably a desync due to lag but wondered what would happen if I challenged it using BARS.
In the next over, I bowl a delivery which the batsman and keeper don't react to, a fielder collects and returns the ball and then the keeper freezes like a statue before we get disconnected.

Here's the video;

To be honest it was quite funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I had an online problem with the statue keeper and bowler... ball just sat dead in the outfield after a couple byes and it d/c us. So we just resumed the match.:thumbs

Kindly do let us know how to resume saved online games once you are able to check it in office.
Online>Continue>Select Match you want to Continue>Resume (A or ENTER).

This automatically sends out an invite, if you want to send out another invite you can do that too.

Online>Continue>Select Match you want to Continue>Resume (A or ENTER).

This automatically sends out an invite, if you want to send out another invite you can do that too.

HBK, by when can we expect to have the c&b bug fixed?

Hey, I keep getting easy wickets especially bowled because batsmen play no shot whatsoever..The AI bowling is great but the batting? I dont know what to say..just need a fix so I can continue this game..any ideas?

started career on rookie. I switched it up to pro in casual mode but it still occurs

Well on rookie what do you expect, you are putting the game on the easiest difficulty and then acting surprised about the fact that it's easy. On Pro, it is unusual and I hate to say it but I think you may just be quite good, but if they're only casual matches then there is no reason why you can't just start playing on veteran/legend.

You're being ridiculous here. Even if the game is on rookie there is no way that the batsman should be missing a straight ball by not playing a shot over and over again.Plain and simple. I'm going to try it out on Veteran/Legend and I'll be back in 5 mins

Edit: I played on legend and no difference :(. Just need this aspect of the game fixed on my end to enjoy this beauty

Last edited:
I know its simple question but I would like to know whether I'm good at batting skills or It just a loop hole.

I struggled hard to score more than 50+ runs in "PRO" level and I was really enjoying to play such a promising cricket game first time ever but last night I mistakenly handle those analog sticks in my controller and the end result was six.
"L Analog UP (front foot) + R Analog extremely DOWN (slightly leg side or right) + LT and you will get 6's in fine leg area and raining boundaries in third man area. No matter how many fielders are standing there...

Please reduce fine leg area 6's and set the power based on shot timings. I knew myself that I miss timed the shots but still got sixer.

Now I am able to score more than 100+ runs in just 4 to 5 overs and the game is patched V2.

You're being ridiculous here. Even if the game is on rookie there is no way that the batsman should be missing a straight ball by not playing a shot over and over again.Plain and simple. I'm going to try it out on Veteran/Legend and I'll be back in 5 mins

Edit: I played on legend and no difference :(. Just need this aspect of the game fixed on my end to enjoy this beauty
Are you stating that the AI will not hit the ball at all? Do you have a secondary controller that is plugged in that you're triggering every time?

Can you video your issue?

how come declaration exist in limited over games??.. is that a bug or has it been designed like that??

Steam ID:Mystique_Myth

That bug strikes again. Batsmen on 72*, got the edge, appealed, given by the umpire. He never walked off, next ball he's still standing there. Not a no ball, no review, he stayed there.

Notes on the incident:
- Test match in competition mode
- I had no more reviews
- I may have appealed before the ball reached the keeper
- There was a clear edge
- The umpire did give him out
- There was no review
- It was not a no ball
- It was recorded as a dot ball
- The commentators were commenting on how the batsmen needs to be careful referring to the last ball

Users who are viewing this thread