PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Not sure if it has been asked before or not but is there any way to hit a slog sweep?

^ Yes, it was asked before and no it can't be hit.

I do not believe the feature is removed but I am not able to check right now.

Kindly do let us know how to resume saved online games once you are able to check it in office.

I think anyone here should be able to confirm?

I think anyone here should be able to confirm?

Best way to confirm this will be, if possible ask someone from your office to play a test game with me and then try to resume it after saving the game. Please dont even think for a second I am criticizing or trying to find faults with the game. I have bought both PS3 and Steam version on the 1st day of its release (Not trying to patronize or boast, just trying to convey my enthusiasm for this game). I am enjoying thoroughly when ever I am playing both Offline & Online, only 02 issues I found annoying (both during Online Play only) is fielder moving too slowly towards the ball and second that I cant resume the saved games neither it is offering me to calculate result when opponent getting disconnected for some reason. You guys have done fabulous job.:thumbs:thumbs

Steam ID: Invader2050
Game mode: Online.
First of all , thanks alot for developing and supporting the best cricket game ever. Bought the game on Ps3 and PC.

1. Issue might be with my network settings, Please advise which ports need to be open on my network router. I cannot seem to connect to any online games and even it does in 10 attempts, Screen goes black on start.When I host game I can play with users.
2. Fielders move slow towards ball slower than walking.
3. Also in online game, for every caught behind , from my side i see the ball bounce to slip and keeper but it is given out.Similar to few balls seems t bounce and keeper does not move from position.
4. Also encountered 1 stumping on cut short in online play, I thought it was fixed in patch 2,
5. Also when you dive to reach the crease, the bat goes in the air and given out.

Steam ID: SteveS1967

c&b bug still exists.

Last edited:
Steam ID: SteveS1967

I think that c&b bug only happens after a saved game gets reloaded, been playing Bangladesh v England, all was ok until I loaded the saved match then the C&B bug reappeared.

hi, in the match practice after an appeal for lbw the text from the menu
disappeared. I went to the main menu of the game and the text also
were disappeared (the game worked normally).

How strange. My anti virus just removed a file from my game saying it was a trojan therefore game exe wont launch.
Obviously this game was purchased via steam and has been playing ok.
Anyone else with Nortons get this? @Ross

How strange. My anti virus just removed a file from my game saying it was a trojan therefore game exe wont launch.
Solution, fearsome tweak off Norton

Just happened to me as well. Norton has just removed my .exe file now the game can't be loaded.

SteamID: Woofy

Edit: Solution Found Just Go to your Steam Library and right click on DBC14 and select Properties. This will bring up the pop up box with 4 tabs, select local files. Then click on "Verify Integrity of Game Cache". This will then make steam start downloading the DBC14.exe file again. Norton will pop up with a Trojan Gen 2 virus alert and then you need to set your Norton AVG to enable this as an inclusion. You need to repeat the process in steam one more time and then finally Norton will not flag the .exe as a threat. This worked for me.

Last edited:
Just happened to me as well. Norton has just removed my .exe file now the game can't be loaded.

SteamID: Woofy

Edit: Solution Found Just Go to your Steam Library and right click on DBC14 and select Properties. This will bring up the pop up box with 4 tabs, select local files. Then click on "Verify Integrity of Game Cache". This will then make steam start downloading the DBC14.exe file again. Norton will pop up with a Trojan Gen 2 virus alert and then you need to set your Norton AVG to enable this as an inclusion. You need to repeat the process in steam one more time and then finally Norton will not flag the .exe as a threat. This worked for me.

Yeah. I already did that before I posted. CBA typing it all out though :lol

Users who are viewing this thread