PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Can safely say I have not had one crash as yet!

Maybe worth advising what OS your running, and maybe your specs if you haven't done so already as will help in the investigation no doubt.

Ross

DBC keeps crashing out very often, i was playing an interesting match and it was ruined by this crash :mad, we have given money to buy this game, but lot of bugs are still there, whats happening :noway
3X79JEi.jpg

this has happened 3 times in a space of 3 hrs

Steam id? Then you can get help in this thread...

where can i find that, after i login i can see a name WESTINDIESFAN on top left

we have given money to buy this game, but lot of bugs are still there, whats happening :noway

Not the attitude that will get you someone helping you out. There is better way to ask/inquire about things.

Ross

DBC keeps crashing out very often, i was playing an interesting match and it was ruined by this crash :mad, we have given money to buy this game, but lot of bugs are still there, whats happening :noway http://i.imgur.com/3X79JEi.jpg

this has happened 3 times in a space of 3 hrs

Given the number of different configurations of PC's out there I am really happy with the limited number of crash reports.

Of course I want to help but if it's an issue with your machine then I'll expect an apology for the above :noway :noway :noway :noway :noway :noway

where can i find that, after i login i can see a name WESTINDIESFAN on top left

I think you mean top right?

Go to the credits screen and tell me what your version number is please. I think you might be a version behind?

I have you as "Westindiesfan#76561198134336826","122.164.XXX.XXX","1.05" <snip>

Last edited:
Mode: Online
Match Type: Any (It happened for F5/T10 & T20)
Over Count: Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Description of Issue:
1) Batsman given not out after getting Clean Bowled (04 Time by Spinners and 02 Times by Pacers). It happened 06 times already in last 02 days.

2) Fielders in deep move towards the ball at a snails speed, which allow opposition to run 03 when there should be just 01 Run. Its not that its happening only when 02 fielders are approaching to field the same ball, its happening even when just 01 Individual fielder is fielding the ball.

Steam id - kushari

Last edited:
Teams: downloaded from academy
Match: 4 day game (in 2 inning)
Stadium: don bradman oval

When I was bowling with a fast bowler the batsmen get an edge to the keeper, the umpire gives out but the next ball the batsmen is there.
It's first time that happens, the batsmen was on 89 with 140 ball, the other batsmen had played also a lot of balls. After the edge I appealed, don't know
if I must appeal with edges or only lbw.

Mode: Career
Match Type: T20 & 4 day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): First Ball
Ground: Any
Teams: Perth Scorchers vs. Melbourne Renegades and further on in all the matches
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue:

After the first ball, game stops due to rain (No rain seen), the first innings score remains whatever the batsman scores off that delivery.
Second teams bats, and same thing happens, they get to play only 1 ball and irrespective of, what they score in that, team batting second are declared winners.:(:facepalm
The same thing happened, the next t20 against Mel. Stars which was the final of the tournament and it continued in 4 day format also

Pls help asap
Steam id: sandeep.chandak

The game is working fine, after the update.

Thanks a lot, TEAM BAS

Cool, I might give that a go, although you don't get the FXAA style blur with downsampling either.

If you mean this program then my only concern really is this quote;
"may be incompatible with overlays (Steam Overlay, MSI Afterburner, Fraps, ...)"
I use the Steam overlay quite a bit to chat as well as using Nvidia Shadowplay's FPS counter and recording features.

If you play at 1440p your hardware must be pretty tasty, I'd recommend giving downsampling a go to see if you like the results. Even at 3000x1688 the game never even momentarily drops below 60fps with a GTX 780 and i5 4670k. Unfortunately it seems something hardware-wise must be a limiting factor in pushing the resolution even higher.

You edit the ini file. There's a setting there for the steam overlay that you need to use. I use downsampling for some of the less demanding games, games built for 360/PS3, etc (as I only have a 670 OC). I just haven't got round to setting it up yet for this. You could look at Durante's GeDoSaTo tool for downsampling from higher resolutions. I haven't tried it with DBC obviously, but it might work.

I'm not sure what the limiting factor is. I think it might be driver related.

gedosatotool only works with dx9 games...i don't have the game...

You edit the ini file. There's a setting there for the steam overlay that you need to use. I use downsampling for some of the less demanding games, games built for 360/PS3, etc (as I only have a 670 OC). I just haven't got round to setting it up yet for this. You could look at Durante's GeDoSaTo tool for downsampling from higher resolutions. I haven't tried it with DBC obviously, but it might work.

I'm not sure what the limiting factor is. I think it might be driver related.
Thanks for the tips :).

I'm not sure it's driver related as the GeForce Experience program automatically notifies you of new driver releases and updates it all easily. It may just be that with a single GPU setup, such high resolutions like 4K are pushing it a bit too much as these are typically used with SLI configurations.

DBC 14 was made for 360/PS3 too - it doesn't seem highly GPU intensive even on the highest settings and the 670 is an excellent card anyway. It may be worth a try to downsample it.

Users who are viewing this thread